Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents refuse to get me diagnosed for Aspergers because “black people can’t be autistic”

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
This is why I hate being black, not because of my appearance but just the social standards you’re forced to follow or else you’re an “Oreo” unless you’re a Tyrone, if you’re not a low inhib, T maxxed athlete you’re pretty much ostracised from the community.

if you have at least average intelligence and self awareness (not spending your whole pay check on Jordan’s and chains) be prepared to live a life of misery, you’ll be excluded from non-black groups because of the stereotypes of black people being criminals, in addition to this you’ll also be excluded from black people for being “too white”

It’s over.

FECB779B 1A9B 480F A76B 21488F5314AF

Tell them, that's racist lol

Black people cant be autistic because their natural behaviour is indistinguishable

They're right, though.

being less prone to develop mental illnesses is the advantage of having a less developed brain

I mean not every black guy is low IQ, there are outliers. On average though they're less developed mentally
Sad reality, and they say everybody is made equally.

Over for spergscels

Man life is brutal for ethnics thank god im white passing to some extent

@Colvin76 thoughts?

Finally an actual valid opinion
Blacks can absolutely have autism. I've seen it from others irl many times and I myself also have (professionally diagnosed) autism.

Anyone who says "blacks cant get autism" is either believing bullshit stereotypes, doesnt know what autism is, or both.

aren't blacks more prone to these issues but they just dont get diagnosed as often?

UK news reported that afro Caribbean kids actually had a higher rate of autism a while back.

No point of getting diagnosed if u don get bux which depending on ur country can be rly difficult

I feel ya OP. I wish I wasn't black either.

Try to tell me all the OG TFL guys didn't have autism with a straight face. Kent, Baraka Mkray RIP, the negro ninja, etc. Yeah you can't because of course they did.

Aren’t most autists actually developmentally challenged? Where are you guys getting the notion that you have to be “mentally developed” to have Autism? Do Aspies, who are supposed to be high functioning Autists, actually have a higher than average intelligence?

No point of getting diagnosed if u don get bux which depending on ur country can be rly difficult
Rn I'm in the process of getting medical insurance for life but there are no bux for me :feelsbadman:.

I supposedly have Asperger's.
My father's mother (1891 - 1975) didn't exactly look fully White.