Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My parents really want me to go out but i have no friends to go out with, what should i do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Should i go out alone just to shut them up? I don't know where to go or what to do, but at this point they're annoying and i want for them to leave me alone but i can't tell them that i have no friends and all the people i know treat me like dogshit for being a truecel so much that i would rather stay away from them and isolate myself

Just tell them to fk off and leave you alone, threaten them with violence if they don't stop.

shit man :cryfeels: i feel for you

my parents annoyed me with this shit all the time, while they were the ones bullying me at home and destroying my self esteem. also, when i did go out, they ranted me for going out too much and not spending time with them, there was no way to win

Just tell them to fk off and leave you alone, threaten them with violence if they don't stop.
I can't do this man when they're paying for my shit and letting me live with them, i don't want anymore problems than what i already have
shit man :cryfeels: i feel for you

my parents annoyed me with this shit all the time, while they were the ones bullying me at home and destroying my self esteem. also, when i did go out, they ranted me for going out too much and not spending time with them, there was no way to win
Fuck, we're like copies of one another. My parents also raised me to be extremely weak with zero self esteem and never taught me anything or validated me, which caused me to get bullied brutally and they still blamed me for it. Also during the periods when i had "friende" (aka people who treated me like a subhuman for having shit genes), i always got scolded for going out too much and wasting too much time and money

Last edited:
Just go on a long walk to a store and buy some food, find somewhere quiet to enjoy it.

ignore them until they stop. Worked for me :feelsmage:

Fuck, we're like copies of one another. My parents also raised me to be extremely weak with zero self esteem and never taught me anything or validated me, which caused me to get bullied brutally and they still blamed me for it. Also during the periods when i had "friende" (aka people who treated me like a subhuman for having shit genes), i always got scolded for going out too much and wasting too much time and money
shit man

your parents sound like turbonarcissists

i feel for you :feelscry:

there's no way to win with them so don't bother tbh, one day you'll be free from them but you need to careermaxxx, and then without them maybe you'll ascend if you're not trucel tier

drive your car out to an empty parking lot and cry

Just go to the park and walk

drive your car out to an empty parking lot and cry
>truecel

>have a car

japonpr-lol-funny-hijab-laugh-gif-15957333.gif

>truecel

>have a car

japonpr-lol-funny-hijab-laugh-gif-15957333.gif
tbh a car is such a good cope. im getting one as soon as i possibly can so i can go drive to other cities and just listen to music undisturbed.

They will leave you alone eventually. I remember my dad kept trying to pull shit like this when I was young. He said he was arranging a big birthday party for my 18th but that I had to have a girlfriend by then...which I didn't of course and then he tried to do the same for my 21st and it was the same again. Eventually he realised what was going on and basically stopped mentioning girls to me.

Go to a bar and drink alone. It's what I do.

Go to McDonald’s order a coffee and drink alone.