Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents make fun of me every time we're around other people

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

wizardcel
All my parents do (especially my dad) is just shit on me at any chance they get. In any social situation, they have to instantly put me down and make it clear that I'm on the bottom of the social totem pole (if it wasn't already obvious). They go out of their way to mention that I still live with them at 30 years old even if there's no reason to bring it up, like they get some kind of sick satisfaction from humiliating me. And they have the nerve to wonder why I never want to go anywhere or do anything with them. I would honestly prefer if they just didn't talk about me at all and pretended like I didn't even exist.

i fucking hate my parents and im probably gonna cut off all contact with them eventually.

they could both go die in a hole for all i care.

All my parents do (especially my dad) is just shit on me at any chance they get. In any social situation, they have to instantly put me down and make it clear that I'm on the bottom of the social totem pole (if it wasn't already obvious). They go out of their way to mention that I still live with them at 30 years old even if there's no reason to bring it up, like they get some kind of sick satisfaction from humiliating me. And they have the nerve to wonder why I never want to go anywhere or do anything with them. I would honestly prefer if they just didn't talk about me at all and pretended like I didn't even exist.
They aren’t your friends and by 30 you don’t really need to consider them as your family either. Try to find a job and move out so you are free from their harassment.

I would make a scene if I were you and embarrassed the living shit out of them if they do that again. Cuss them out for being terrible parents in front of all their friends.

I would make a scene if I were you and embarrassed the living shit out of them if they do that again. Cuss them out for being terrible parents in front of all their friends.
Yes bro, throwing a tantrum is a great idea!

He who hath stay in parents house, hold wealth beyond measure.

They aren’t your friends and by 30 you don’t really need to consider them as your family either. Try to find a job and move out so you are free from their harassment.

I've thought about doing this but I fucking hate waging. I don't know what's worse, working 40+ hours a week or having to put up with my parents

I would probably do that if I was low-inhib, but I'm not

my father used to do this when I was much younger

call police and child services on them

I've thought about doing this but I fucking hate waging. I don't know what's worse, working 40+ hours a week or having to put up with my parents

well you *could* get some bare minimum social interaction (if you are interested in that) if you wage, although... it really depends where. If it's a literal fast food wageslave job, probably don't bother, but anything else and you might get something here and there. Again, if you feel like living with bitching parents is better than waging, then stay at your parents. If you don't want them in your life anymore, you'd have to live on your own, that means getting a job. Yeah, waging sucks, but at least you don't have to see their faces every time you come home. Just don't get lonely.

Low Inhib? They embarrass you in public you do the same shit to them. Teach your parents that you’re not gonna be pushed around anymore. Stick your ground. Or if they start humiliating you in front of their friends, tell them in front of everybody to shut their fucking mouth.