Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents just told me to be confident.

justarandomloser

justarandomloser

Recruit
★★
I layed in bed all day not eating anything at all. My bluepilled parents started to ask me questions like why you're so sad, not eating. I told them that everything sucks in my life. I make 100% effort in everything to get 1% result. Then they asked me: why don't you get a girlfriend. I'm 24 JFL. I told them that i'm not attractive to them. They fucking told me you're not confident enough. FUCK THIS SHIT. I was rejected 100 times. How can i fucking be confident??? I would never discuss this shit with my parents but they just triggered me.

Boomer parents lived in a time so privileged

Show them tinder. Then after they tell you all the bullshit change the picture and show them again.

Show them tinder. Then after they tell you all the bullshit change the picture and show them again.
I already told them about this. They replied: girls are stupid they don't know what they miss. Mature girls will like you.
JFL. When she's 35 yo single mom and had enough Chad's cocks she'll allow me to betabuxx and raise his children?

I already told them about this. They replied: girls are stupid they don't know what they miss. Mature girls will like you.
JFL. When she's 35 yo single mom and had enough Chad's cocks she'll allow me to betabuxx and raise his children?
So show them even mature girls don't like you. Set your preference to 40 to 70 and see what matches you don't get. If you do get a match just keeping chatting with her and show your parents your 55 year old landwhale girlfriend. They will leave you alone after that...