Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Parents Hated Each Other Too

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I grew up with shitty abusive helicopter curry parents, just as I received little to no affection, there was no love between them either. Their marriage was a cold sterile arranged marriage, never seen them kiss or do anything sexual with each other. On top of that they were constantly arguing and even sometimes got violent with each other. It was chaotic and I even got in the middle of it a few times or had to take sides.

Much of the tension and fighting happened between when I was 9-10, my mom was likely delusional and constantly accused my dad of cheating, I found the drama somewhat intriguing and chaotic , at first I was inclined to take my mom's side, because I didn't have much of a relationship with my dad, since he was often busy working. Over time I realized both of them are pieces of shit, but my mother was probably wrong. I'd often spend as much time playing outside with bully "friends" as possible to avoid coming home, since I hated watching them fight and feared they'd divorce.

Nice to see you unbanned, and I can relate but I usually just put on some headphones and canceled out all of that fighting shit my parents did.

Can relate, my parents got married pretty much just because my mom got knocked, argued all the time and often asked me to take sides. My dad is a psycho who's been sedated on benzos most of his life. Over time my mom got into that habit too, which made her more empty and passive-aggressive with me. I was supposed to excell in everything (well, mainly school) without any guidance nor support, if I did good I was just "doing my job". To this day I refuse to spend holidays with them unless it's a christmass lunch in a public place where they are forced to behave.

Sorry man. Brutal life that is

Did they divorce?.. Statistically speaking arranged marriage last longer than other types of marriages.

it’s over for indians yes

Did they divorce?.. Statistically speaking arranged marriage last longer than other types of marriages.
No they are still together and I am living with them.

Sorry man. Brutal life that is
Anzuankou

Same. They arrangemarriedmaxed.

brutal ethnicparentspill

I hate ethnic parents.

I hate my parents