Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My parents hate me for being bald

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Self-banned
-
since i have been balding i keep my head shaved i shave it every 2-3 weeks. And today i just went home to meet them and they hated me for keeping bald look and my father who still has head full of hair was mocking my looks which according to him is supposed to be funny and my mother does not even look at me because she cant accept i am going bald. I am like its your family who ruined my hair genes every male in your family is bald so you should have gotten better father and better brothers if you didnt want me to see go bald

nigga how old are you

since i have been balding i keep my head shaved i shave it every 2-3 weeks. And today i just went home to meet them and they hated me for keeping bald look and my father who still has head full of hair was mocking my looks which according to him is supposed to be funny and my mother does not even look at me because she cant accept i am going bald. I am like its your family who ruined my hair genes every male in your family is bald so you should have gotten better father and better brothers if you didnt want me to see go bald
Fuck them

oof, tell me at least that you are taller than him? fucking brootal if you're not
he is 5'10 in his late 50s i am pretty sure during my age he would be 6ft since people tend to lose their height when they age

he is 5'10 in his late 50s i am pretty sure during my age he would be 6ft since people tend to lose their height when they age
That doesn't happen until very late

I would've gone no contact if it were me

It's your mom, she's quiet because this is technically her doing. The point of having kids for normies is to show off your genetic success, which your parents failed at

My dad has a full head of hair and I started balding at 18. Shits brutal, genetics are evil. Foids with bald subhuman fathers should not be allowed to give birth, abort the baby because his life is already over.

if your dad keeps talking smack about you being bald just cut contact, or put depilatory cream in his head while he's sleeping for revenge hahaha

You have fucked up parents. You should mock them back for giving you shitty genes (most likely it's your mom). If you are bald, it would be better to shave it every 2-3 days to not look like Gargamel.

same but they just remind me to take the finsteride tablets, probably works but im too lazy to remember

Throw a starbucks at him

if your dad keeps talking smack about you being bald just cut contact, or put depilatory cream in his head while he's sleeping for revenge hahaha
Put DHT in his shampoo.