Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my parents had me late which im sure contributed to my truceldom

opioidcel

opioidcel

Overlord
★★★★★
i couldve stood a chance if theyd had me early like normal niggers but ofc i had to have the worst stats possible so they had me when my dad was 31 and mom was 29 thats old as shit. early 20s is the ideal time bc thats when sperms and eggs are of the best quality but (((they))) fed foids the lie they should be established in good careers before having kids so niggers these days are having kids late and condemnding innocent males to truceldom

Don't fret it, I was born early with my mom still being young and I still ended up like this. It's just a lottery never forget that.

my dad was 31 and mom was 29 thats old as shit.
My mom was 33 and dad nearly 40. My mom was also conceived when my grandmother contracted jaundice which made her weak and prone to a ton of mental and physical illnesses, all of which got passed onto me. Never began for me.

Don't fret it, I was born early with my mom still being young and I still ended up like this. It's just a lottery never forget that.
its crazy how everything is literally just luck

its crazy how everything is literally just luck
Not luck, determinism. We were destined to fail, even before we were conceived in the womb.

fucking brutal youre probably a sperg too
Yea you already know :feelsaww: . Have you heard of Chris Chan? A lot of people say that one of the main reasons he ended up being the way he is is because of how old his parent's were when they made him ( Father was 52, Mother was 42 ) It should honestly be illegal to create children that late in life

Cope and seethe. My mom was 40 and dad was over 50 when I was conceived. Your parents are young af compared to mine.

In all seriousness though, even your mother is too old to be having kids. It’s not natural and it’s so much better to have kids young. 30 is already pretty old to have kids and 40 is just actually insane. This is a problem everyone just seems to ignore. Old parents fuck up your genes physically and make you a giga autist

In all seriousness though, even your mother is too old to be having kids. It’s not natural and it’s so much better to have kids young. 30 is already pretty old to have kids and 40 is just actually insane. This is a problem everyone just seems to ignore. Old parents fuck up your genes physically and make you a giga autist
thats what im saying 25 is the oldest at which a woman should have children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back