Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents give only one advice to be happy,that i can't fulfill

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I can't careermaxing,all my life they said if was the only requirement to be happy.

No family,no career,no money.

Careermaxing is only for betabuxing used up foid once she is old and had her share of cocks.

depends what the career is but if u suck at everything then there is no winning

there is no advice that can cure inceldom

Join the club. NEET/LDAR til hell freezes over.

Careermaxing is only for betabuxing used up foid once she is old and had her share of cocks.
Lmao what cuck would betabux, when they can get copes.
Literal lifefuel from all the copes you can get careermaxxing.

In today's world men cannot max out their career. This is just a dreamy imagination. You need to be in the top percentage of men to pull this off in the first place. You can at least try to get a somewhat decent job, an easier job, perhaps in an office with a salary worth living, with holiday allowance and so on.

I careermaxxing to buy a great dream-PC to myself, get car, get house and get a lot of prostitutes! It's not only for betabuxxing

Only way to have some happyneess may be fuckboymaxing

I careermaxxing to buy a great dream-PC to myself, get car, get house and get a lot of prostitutes! It's not only for betabuxxing
nice dream but gonna be hard with ukrainian salary man

nice dream but gonna be hard with ukrainian salary man
If I will lucky, I can buy pc for 4-5k$ in september. I can earn like 600-700$ per month while working on two jobs in 2 working days and 1 free day regime. Also I want to ask my parents to add the same number of money that I earned in summer so I can buy my dream PC. It will not be so difficult as I thought so I'm inspired right now.

If careermaxxing is the golden ticket to happiness, why do top lawyers and businessmen throw themselves in front of trains?

Yes my mom just tells me to get a good job all the time