Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents gaslighting makes me want to bash my head through the fucking wall!

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
My mom has been telling me to "have a more positive mindset" while suggesting I have a near perfect life. It just seems like she doesn't want me to have a gf and instead just wants me to stop thinking about it. Of fucking course I'm not gonna be happy knowing that my only option is to stop paying attention to it! :feelsohgod:

My mom has been telling me to "have a more positive mindset" while suggesting I have a near perfect life. It just seems like she doesn't want me to have a gf and instead just wants me to stop thinking about it. Of fucking course I'm not gonna be happy knowing that my only option is to stop paying attention to it! :feelsohgod:
Really relatable,most incels have pathetic parents like that ,they don’t see the real problem and are seriously low iq ,” just have a positive mindset bro !”

my family gaslighted me to punch my head and I did many times , you can try to stay calm and explain some stuff ,if they are seriously that stupid you can just try to manipulate them like I’m trying to do

Really relatable,most incels have pathetic parents like that ,they don’t see the real problem and are seriously low iq ,” just have a positive mindset bro !”

my family gaslighted me to punch my head and I did many times , you can try to stay calm and explain some stuff ,if they are seriously that stupid you can just try to manipulate them like I’m trying to do
My mom would of told me to "pray" about it, or to read the bible in order to find a answer to my problem.

My mom would of told me to "pray" about it, or to read the bible in order to find a answer to my problem.
Religion was pretty good cope until I saw it was bulshit