Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents forced me to live in a shell

L

LolZebras

Greycel
Has anyone else had similar experiences? I literally never did anything. Now that I’m 20 my parents are blaming me for always being so lazy and motivated, unliked my brother. If it wasn’t for my dumb fuck grandma’s genes I’d be outside banging chicks 24/7.

My parents never taught me anything. I’ve known I’ve said before but damn it cuts deep for me when I realize it. My parents never showed me things, they never taught me to cook, to be trendy, to clean, to sleep well, to even fucking shower well. I never had a social circle and was always the “quirky” outcast because of my surprisingly aware but still dumb parents. I had to self teach myself my whole life, and even my dad has the audacity to say “we didn’t raise you this way”. Lol at IT for blaiming turnedpsychopathcels. Why should we care about anything if nothing (including our narcissistic parents$ cares about us.

Can anyone relate.

Same - parents never taught me to clean or gave me chores.

Then they get mad at me later in life for not knowing how to install tile in the kitchen or sand and paint fucking walls.

Jup already did some threads about it some time ago.

“we didn’t raise you this way”
:feelsgah::feelsgah:
Textbook ragefuel. No you didn't raise me at all, nigga.

I mean are we just dumb and this is normal or are our parent sleggit retarded or do they simply hate us?

It's even worse, if you are an autist.

ehh yes ive always been a shut in still live at home, i do pay rent and work but before that they did try to force me outside and to just " go make friends " which obviously didnt work.

i think theyve given up on me now tbh, as long as im paying rent i dont think they care.

My mom once asked me why I didn't take care of my hair, clothes, facial hair and appearance. I told her that there was no point in trying. Her face turned really sad and she went to her room to cry. It hurts me a lot, and I'd do anything for her. I'd take a bullet to the head just to save her any day. It's sad that nature chose that my life should be this pathetic, but that's the way it is.