Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my parents forced me into ball room dancing when I was a teen

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Another suicide fuel story of my life:

When I was 15 - 16, my bluepilled parents forced me to do ballet dancing, which consisted of 95% foids and 5% giga athletic chads. I managed to do a couple of lessons but I still have shivers from shit experiences.

First of all, no one wanted to be with me in a pair, despite at least 15 girls had no male partner and had to dance with each other. The teacher had to force 1 girl, while others laughed. :feelsrope:

Second of all, I heard through the walls of changing room, girls discussing my appearance, and some bitch said "I am sorry that you have to dance with him"

I started to skip the classes, and lie to my parents :feelsbadman: while freezing outside in local park in November. fml.

That's brutal and events like these can destroy a whole mans confidence tbh.
I experienced a similar thing and I hope we will get our revenge.

Never done anything like this before, but if i did, it'd definitely end up exactly how it did for you. No girl would want to dance with me, and they'd talk shit about me behind my back.
FUCK WOMEN

I have no confidence at all.

That’s brutal as fuck

I would’ve liked to do that tbh , But it’s better to save myself from the rejection and humiliation

First of all, no one wanted to be with me in a pair, despite at least 15 girls had no male partner and had to dance with each other
fuck dude thats fucking brutal :kys:

Same. Girls would say things like: "If you lose the bet you have to kiss virgin4life" and the other girls would then say "Ew..."

I seriously wish I would have never been born. It would be best for me.

So brutal OP. A good totally destroyed my confidence too, hence I LDAR.
I hope one day you both rise up...

parents forced me to do ballet dancing
Gay parents.
Mine would force me to do sports, which I did tennis for 2 years then I quit when I entered High School.

i would have nightmares from those forever

What are your incel specs

Why did your parents force you?

Foids always over react about being around ugly guys like I never over reacted like that when I was around ugly foids I just did what I needed to do and moved on

I was supposed to do some dancing at school but i bailed knowing i'd be humiliated.

i wish my parents had kept me in gymnastics, I would have been muscular in highschool as opposed to me weighing 45 kilos

Once lost, confidence can almost never be recovered. Your failures, mishaps and rejections will follow you forever. They will shatter your dreams and haunt your nightmares.

Why did your parents force you?
They truly believed that putting me in the environment full of girls will help me to find a gf / girl friends

Brutal as fuck

Was forced to go ballroom dancing when was 7-10yo. I think it fucked my mind even more tbh.
Hated the foid I was with and the feeling was mutual. The first one that was paired with me bailed out quickly and looked relieved leaving ngl XD

Once lost, confidence can almost never be recovered. Your failures, mishaps and rejections will follow you forever. They will shatter your dreams and haunt your nightmares.

They truly believed that putting me in the environment full of girls will help me to find a gf / girl friends
It's something that can work for people who may be borderline normie-tier but high inhib.

Girls are brutal though. They don't see how behavior like this can wreck a guy's confidence for life. Girls are never shamed for it either.