Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents don't think I'm a manlet. Does anyone here have coping parents?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I had an argument with them, and they kept assuring me that I'm not, even after explaining to them that I'm three inches shorter than the US male height average.

Edit - I'm 5'7" (1.70 m)

JFL

What's your origin of race?

yeah my mom copes hard, labels me a lot (you have autism you are bipolar you are schizophrenic, etc). Doesnt understand the reason im a shut in NEET is because of the fact that i am ugly as shit (She obviously denies this too).

Actually not NEET anymore i work a dead end min wage job

Why would you discuss things like that with your parents? I'd be too humiliated to ever admit an incel things to anyone irl

5'7 is short. they just lying to you. US has many tall people. europeans seem to think its all manlets even tho US is made up of people from europe lol.

I wish i was your height.

That's like close to average then isn't it?

How tall is the average latino?

Depends on the region/country. Mestizo Latinos from Central America and the Andes are around 5'5 to 5'7. Argentinians (who are mostly of European descent) are taller. Caribbean Latinos such as Cubans, Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans are around 5'8-5'9

My mom copes hard

Since I stopped drinking I've gained weight at a rate of 1 stone a month, as I'm eating junkfood as a replacement cope for alcohol, plus it's probably a side effect of the many medications I am on. Yet my coping mum is literally blind to hard facts and insists my weight is perfectly normal, DESPITE the fact the doctor has confirmed he is extremely worried about my rapid weight gain and say's my BMI is now in the obese range, and is adamant that I lose at least 2 stone.

Coping comes naturally to parents, it's easier than admitting you've produced a genetic failure.

"Hey son, yes you're a fucking manlet and it's over for you! kys"

is this what you expected?

:lul::lul::lul:

OP want to be bullied by his parents

"Hey son, yes you're a fucking manlet and it's over for you! kys"

is this what you expected?

:lul::lul::lul:

OP want to be bullied by his parents
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Mine doesn't she calls me short.
But she says its cause of me not being active when I was younger, not because of genetics.

Yea, my mom still thinks i am good looking enough for a woman :feelsseriously: