Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents dont see why betabuxing is a bad thing

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
One of the many disadvantages of having parents from a third world shithole.
I tried to explain to them why the idea of betabuxing sounds horrible and they said "the husband is obviously supposed to support his wife"
So they just keep telling me to focus on school and that the females will be chasing me later :feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah:
They cant comprehend why the thought of being used as a walking atm by a slut who will fuck other guys for free is a horrible thing.
Jfl they think this shit because in their culture basically 99% of the marriages are betabux situations.

jamescagewhitemaxxing.

EXJDtDkU8AIOjtr

They don't understand that a betabuxxing marriage is a one sided marriage, with the husband providing financial support and the wife providing nothing of value to the marriage. ( Sex, cleaning the house, cooking, children, taking care of the children, etc. )

Tbh, their knowledge derives from a time where the male was supposed to provide, and the female was supposed to be faithful.
The problem is that they fail to, or not care, that things today are very different and older concepts are useless and even dangerous.

Women only like smart men when they’re post wall

Your parents are from a different time and place. Ignore them.

If you have a decent relationship with your parents try to blackpill them. Maybe then they will understand (though that would involve exposing your mother as a foid)

better incel than betabuxx ( cuck )

If you have a decent relationship with your parents try to blackpill them. Maybe then they will understand (though that would involve exposing your mother as a foid)
Lol I remember I tried to blackpill them but they where too low IQ boomer to understand at one point I was telling them about how females will only date a non good looking guy if he has money.
And my mom said "then what about me and your father"
Jfl :feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah:

im glad my dad is at least blackpilled on this. he told me to never marry lol

I tried to explain to them why the idea of betabuxing sounds horrible and they said "the husband is obviously supposed to support his wife"
So they just keep telling me to focus on school and that the females will be chasing me later :feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsgah:
They cant comprehend why the thought of being used as a walking atm by a slut who will fuck other guys for free is a horrible thing.
Jfl they think this shit because in their culture basically 99% of the marriages are betabux situations.
This pill makes me laugh so much. All my rice and curry friends fucking believe this bluepill shit cos their parents told them

"It's ok to be a betabuxx for a used up roastie son! Now go work your ass off, while she get pump and dumped by a new chad every weeks, one day if you're lucky, you will be able to make a child with this used up left over roast beef ."

Tell them you'll be willing to beta bux when women are back in the kitchen.
and not this modern tradthot shit either, that's just undercover feminism

Beta buxing wouldn't be all that bad if we would be paying for a young and faithful wife. But instead most people betabuxx for an 30's foid discarded by Chad.

My parents have resorted to telling me to make a bunch money so I will get married.

They want grandchildren, they don't care about your happiness.

Your parents are cucked, sorry

They want grandchildren, they don't care about your happiness.
This is a brutal reality that many incels with third world immigrant parents face. The parents wont give a shit about how good the wife is, aslong as she can provide grandchildren. Smh they are proud to get their sons married to some 35 year old obese roastie that's been on the cock carousel her whole life

Every marriage is a "betabuxx" type of situation. In fact, even regular relationships are so. You can't escape "betabuxxing," all the more why the term is incredibly low IQ.