Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents don't let me grow my hair out because I look "ugly" lmao

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
Deleted member 30609

Deleted member 30609

Self-banned
-
It's almost like I'm ugly independently of my hair lol
I mean, if I'm gonna look ugly anyways at least I should get a hairstyle that I like, right?
But apparently I can't have that either
Tfw I will never have my 5 inch hair :feels:

How old are you?

@Edmund_Kemper helicopter parents once again

@Uggo Mongo get a mullet in honor of this brocel.

I will not be able to move out until like 23 according to my calculations
I can relate. I wish I had decent length hair that hides my subhuman skull

I can relate. I wish I had decent length hair that hides my subhuman skull
I have Chris Chan skull, and no haircut can hide it. I want to scream everything I get a haircut, knowing the hairdresser is inwardly upset at having to work on a subhuman.

I have Chris Chan skull, and no haircut can hide it. I want to scream everything I get a haircut, knowing the hairdresser is inwardly upset at having to work on a subhuman.
go full heavy metal vocalist hair if your hair is straight

no hairstyle for your face,also op did you check out martyros's video on latinocels?

go full heavy metal vocalist hair if your hair is straight
It's kinda straight, but I feel like I would look like a deformed Yngwe Malmsteen or worse, Tranny Chris Chan

It's almost like I'm ugly independently of my hair lol
I mean, if I'm gonna look ugly anyways at least I should get a hairstyle that I like, right?
But apparently I can't have that either
Tfw I will never have my 5 inch hair :feels:
My parents cared so little about my appearance that they never brought me to doctor because of my skin condition and I always had a haircut when my hair was way too long already. They didn't care, I was too ugly anyway.

Even here, 99% at least have it better than me.

damn bro, I wish I had hair too
What's so annoying is how hard I lost the genetic lottery. My Dad was a Gigachad in college (Captain of the swim team, won art scholarships but was an engineering student, fit af and popular) and I couldn't even get his hair. I am truly cursed.

no hairstyle for your face,also op did you check out martyros's video on latinocels?
No
Link?
My parents cared so little about my appearance that they never brought me to doctor because of my skin condition and I always had a haircut when my hair was way too long already. They didn't care, I was too ugly anyway.

Even here, 99% at least have it better than me.
I'm sorry man, that truly sucks :/

Your parents shouldn't be able to decide what to do with your hair
They guilt trip me into cutting my hair
Do you need money for essencial materials for a college course? I won't give it to you until you get a haircut

Is there a familiar event? We won't take you there if you don't get a haircut, we feel ashamed of you with all that hair"

I will not be able to move out until like 23 according to my calculations
So you’re 19 and living with your parents. That’s perfectly fine but they’re the ones that decide how long your hair can be? Sounds larpy.

Mother always gaslighted me about growing longer hair, telling me I look like a hobo.

it has been 4 months since ive last cut my hair, and she is still bickering from time to time.