Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My parents: Don't bring a foreign girl

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
We were talking about college I'll start soon, and there are some foreign foids there my dad said that I shouldn't bring them a foreign foid and jokingly laughed. "Cuyen, when you go there don't bring a foreign girl or someone that lives far from here boy we couldn't afford going there ahah"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: yes dad I'll make sure I won't bring a foreign girl.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: it's unbelievable how they are bluepilled sometimes tbh.
Just don't bring a foreign girl theory
they think that I'm guaranteed will get a gf, they even worry about me having a foreign gf. just jfl

What course?

He's coping in his own way too
:feelshaha: :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Just buy a chastity cage just in case br0 :soy:

My parents are bluepilled af too but kinda smart cuz they once told me to not be friends with white foids and they’re right throughout history white foids have fucked over black men over and over

Cuyen will have lines of girls waiting for him

according to his father :feelskek:

Parents try to see the best in their kids. It's touching and sad. If I had a son, I would try to encourage him as much as I could even if I knew it never even began for him. If I had a daughter, I'd tell her to marry some rich guy ASAP and siphon some of the money to me.

Parents are fucking retards...

Maybe they were just fucking with you and realize you couldn't get one. Whenever my parents see a foid from our ethnic group, they tell me to marry her even though they know full well that I'm an anti-social sperg with nothing to offer.

We were talking about college I'll start soon, and there are some foreign foids there my dad said that I shouldn't bring them a foreign foid and jokingly laughed. "Cuyen, when you go there don't bring a foreign girl or someone that lives far from here boy we couldn't afford going there ahah"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: yes dad I'll make sure I won't bring a foreign girl.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: it's unbelievable how they are bluepilled sometimes tbh.
they think that I'm guaranteed will get a gf, they even worry about me having a foreign gf. just jfl
they say the same thing to me

parents are delusional as fuck

sadly u wont bring even local foid

You should protect your children from race-mixing , so its not such a bad advice afterall

my mum said same to me when i went college she said pls dont fuck any girls pls dont get any girl pregnanat u are too young ahahahahaha mother shut hte fuck up you fucking reatderd piece of shit ug ave tirth to me because ytou fucked some chad in toilet dont fucking dare to tell me what to do motherfucker look what u made look what u created i never wanted this life of hell i never wanted ecxist fuckin piece fo shti

When I was in high school, my mom used to talk me through the importance of safe sex; it was embarrassing. She thought that I had a girlfriend in high school and that I might do something stupid like get the girl pregnant. I never brought any girl home, I don't know why she thought girls would be interested in me. I only got contempt from them. Parents can be so bluepilled, most parents are unable to see their children's flaws.

When I was in high school, my mom used to talk me through the importance of safe sex; it was embarrassing. She thought that I had a girlfriend in high school and that I might do something stupid like get the girl pregnant. I never brought any girl home, I don't know why she thought girls would be interested in me. I only got contempt from them. Parents can be so bluepilled, most parents are unable to see their children's flaws.
I'm a literal mutant and my mom talks about me needing to find a girlfriend. My dad has never said anything...he knows it's over because he had to betabux my mom when she was a single parent with 3 kids and 2 ex husbands and he was healthy and better looking than me.

My mom used to tell me "Sweety, remember, don't get a girl pregnant, that will frustrate your future and it's a sin" I was like, yeah, sure mom..

My stupid father also dispelased by idea odf me finding waifu from other race. So go find white waifu for me then...

My parents never gave me that talk. I just assumed they just KNOW I'll never get laid, or they never cared.

my mum said same to me when i went college she said pls dont fuck any girls pls dont get any girl pregnanat u are too young ahahahahaha mother shut hte fuck up you fucking reatderd piece of shit ug ave tirth to me because ytou fucked some chad in toilet dont fucking dare to tell me what to do motherfucker look what u made look what u created i never wanted this life of hell i never wanted ecxist fuckin piece fo shti
This really summarises our pain well...