Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my parents did a disservice bringing me into the west

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I should have stayed in my ethnic country I would have been such a slayer if I stayed in my ethnic country but now I am not a slayer I am an incel

I dont fit in in the west I look like a completely different species to most people here I wish I could have stayed then I wouldnt have to be mogged everywhere I go

I blame my ancestors for leaving their homeland. Op why don't you move back? As a western ethnic you are richer and have bigger status than poor ethnic guys in their countries.

I blame my ancestors for leaving their homeland. Op why don't you move back? As a western ethnic you are richer and have bigger status than poor ethnic guys in their countries.
well my answer is a little bit hypocritical but I would never date my own ethnic race I want the white European girls

well my answer is a little bit hypocritical but I would never date my own ethnic race I want the white European girls
never happening but thats just what Im saying:lul:

Beggars can't be choosers, trust me you will regret it. I would gladly date foids of my race but there are very small number of single ones where I live, the rest got married to ethnics living in the West. I'm legally cucked and fucked.

I could unironically JBWmaxx if my family didn't leave Iraq thanks to being White passing

Beggars can't be choosers, trust me you will regret it. I would gladly date foids of my race but there are very small number of single ones where I live, the rest got married to ethnics living in the West. I'm legally cucked and fucked.
I dont even think I have chances with my own race

You need to go back