Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my parents castrated me instead of making me get surgeries!!!!!

ggallin

ggallin

Greycel
antideppressants turned me into an asexual fuck! my shit is soft and my only joy which is fapping is gone now...... they coulda pay for my surgeries to at least make me feel better but they decided to castrate me... yea now the problem is solved since i don't want women but i didnt want it to be solved this way....

Your fucking own parents castrated you? Shit man, you white? That thing is some degenerate white shit, filthy low by even modern white standards

Your fucking own parents castrated you? Shit man, you white? That thing is some degenerate white shit
its a trope bro! they just made me get meds prescribed which nuked my libido....

its a trope bro! they just made me get meds prescribed which nuked my libido....
Ah, meds for what tho? Don't overmedicate yourself, some are just addictive feel good drugs

deppression, obsession, schizophrenia
all because i vented to the pyschiatrist about my bp views..
Fuck man, do you really suffer from those. if not, then don't take those addictive shits, they're gonna fuck up your natural dopamine levels for day to day functioning

Fuck man, do you really suffer from those. if not, then don't take those addictive shits, they're gonna fuck up your natural dopamine levels for day to day functioning
no bro i don't think i suffer from them! i was just extremely blackpilled for a long time and i think this made doctor think im on some schizo shit...

no bro i don't think i suffer from them! i was just extremely blackpilled for a long time and i think this made doctor think im on some schizo shit...
Fucking stupid boomers or millenials whatever, cuthroat lying normies just denying facts and make sane people appear insane

Fucking stupid boomers or millenials whatever, cuthroat lying normies just denying facts and make sane people appear insane
bluepill is definetely my pyschiatrists only chance, he is ugly and 5'7

bluepill is definetely my pyschiatrists only chance, he is ugly and 5'7
You murdered that motherfuckers aspirations, now he's poisoning you and your stupid or malicious parents are paying him for that

You murdered that motherfuckers aspirations, now he's poisoning you and your stupid or malicious parents are paying him for that
i dont really think castrating me was my parents' actual goal since i couldnt tell them cuz i was embarassed
they just think im a schizo just the way the pysch thinks and theyre trying to "heal" me, maybe i made it sound that way but i dont think theyre malicious, theyre just too far from what ive went through and dont give it a chance that i really went through those things and im just obsessive

i dont really think castrating me was my parents' actual goal since i couldnt tell them cuz i was embarassed
they just think im a schizo just the way the pysch thinks and theyre trying to "heal" me, maybe i made it sound that way but i dont think theyre malicious, theyre just too far from what ive went through and dont give it a chance that i really went through those things and im just obsessive
Do not talk to them, especially your mother, it can have some real life consequences like you being sodomised and your organs sold in some crooked psych ward and your mother gets back to fucking poping a new son, that's what they're like, for your own safety stop yapping with those scum

Do not talk to them, especially your mother, it can have some real life consequences like you being sodomised and your organs sold in some crooked psych ward and your mother gets back to fucking poping a new son, that's what they're like, for your own safety stop yapping with those scum
thanks for caring about me :heart::heart::heart::p

antideppressants turned me into an asexual fuck! my shit is soft and my only joy which is fapping is gone now...... they coulda pay for my surgeries to at least make me feel better but they decided to castrate me... yea now the problem is solved since i don't want women but i didnt want it to be solved this way....
thats why i dont want touch jew pills

Your Parents literally cut your dick,which is a fact that this generation's so called "Therapy" and "Psychiatry" is just stuffing potent meditations,trying and making people senile
Without any power,hope or aspiration.

Take care and if possible stay away from your parents (mean you should make less contact and yapping with them) ,they does not love you and you can be a victim of being Organ harvested or brutally send into sex trafficking after seeing how merciless they can be to you.

Therapist does not want their patient to heal,they mostly try to scam people.

They said shit about me too but I not taking that faggot pills I only smoke weed so they better find a way to mix it in with the weed

My parents have no idea what they're doing most of the time too

You've been jewed!

Stop taking the shit!

Don't talk to normies about the blackpill....

My parents have no idea what they're doing most of the time too
yea such as giving birth to a child when none of the parents have tall genes and circumcising me
i cant really blame them for the first one tho since they both didnt have problems for being short unlike me