Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents bought me potato chips and I cried

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★
462547172 527829100181532 1863914352760005480 n

My parents went out to buy groceries and when I woke up, I discovered they also bought chips for me.

I did not ask them specifically to get me chips. But while they were at the store, they saw the chips, and they thought of me. They know I like chips, so they decided on their own to buy chips just to make me happy. No ulterior motives. They got me multiple flavors just so that I feel good.

This made me cry because I realized my parents are the only two lifeforms on this planet who acknowledge me and my needs and wants.

I only exist in their conciousness and subconciousness. They actively think about me. This is the only thing that makes me real in this world. It's the only interactive element in my life.

Without my parents, I don't exist. I am a ghost. I don't talk to other human beings. I don't receive greetings on holidays from my former classmates or my extended distant family. I don't exist.

Without my parents, if I were to die, no one would know. They'd find me months later after the smell gets too bad and they have to kick down the door.

After your parents pass of old age, you are supposed to receive emotional support and little gestures of affection from your girlfriend / wife, and later on, your own children.

I know I will never have a girlfriend or wife, therefore no children, either.

Thinking about my parents dying of old age and me remaining alone in the true sense of the word fills me with genuine dread.

I know I will become a ghost when they die. No one will EVER buy me of bag of chips. I will NEVER be in anyone's thoughts again.

I am afraid of becoming a ghost.

All true. No matter how fucked up relationship i had with my parents, they were the only people who actually cared if i live or die, was it from love or sense of obligations, doesnt matter much. Few months before my dad passed, i tripped on some wires and fell and he was so worried. Which annoyed me at that moment. Now if i literally dropped dead no one would even check if im still alive.

I know I will become a ghost when they die. No one will EVER buy me of bag of chips. I will NEVER be in anyone's thoughts again.

I was feeling like a ghost while LDARing which prompted me to try again at life. I will probably fail in this too just like previous times, but still, I much rather do this than LDAR. LDAR = living death.

All true. No matter how fucked up relationship i had with my parents, they were the only people who actually cared if i live or die, was it from love or sense of obligations, doesnt matter much. Few months before my dad passed, i tripped on some wires and fell and he was so worried. Which annoyed me at that moment. Now if i literally dropped dead no one would even check if im still alive.
I would be a decaying corpse in my dorm room and it would take 2 weeks for them to discover my dead body. The maggots will feast and the world won't care at all.

Many incels are relatively peaceful because they have parents that care for them, in 20-30 years those parents will be gone. If nothing improves in that time there will be many of us with nothing to live for but everything to die for, Society most improve help improve our lives in that time period or suffer the consequences of there own inaction.

This whole thread is weepfuel

It is always good to have a good relationship with your family.

last month my brother bought me a case of beer and a bottle of wine for no specific reason. :feelscomfy:

Brutal man. I am not ready to live in a world without my father.

Used to give my incel high school buddy chips. It's a good gift. He wondered why I was giving it to him. But he wasn't eating and I was already fat enough. I didn't really need them.
He was my grandma's EMT like 10+ years later when she was being taken from a nursing home to the hospital and was dying of cancer. He was extra nice to her knowing she was my grandma

I'm not good at making friends so I never kept in touch. But he was worth giving chips to tbh. Never thought much of it.

Enjoy brocel. My mom buys chips for me too :feelsautistic:

Very relatable

I have no one in my life except for my parents and younger brother. When I moved out for "studying" purpose, I just can't go outside because every second outdoors reminds me of my nonexistence as a social person

Enjoy brocel. My mom buys chips for me too :feelsautistic:
Image 2024 10 24 025302236

@Multicell @Neucher.Belgrade

462538137 523702753785144 8141114894354128399 n

Mom brought me a new set of potato chips :feelscomfy:

The spicy kind :feelsdevil: They know I like spicy chips :feelsokman:

I am honestly not sure what I will do in life without my parents to take care of me. I've already been living in a state of half existing / half rotting.

I don't know how/where to pay taxes. I don't know how/where to pay the bills. I don't know anything about anything.

Similar situation with my parents. They'll buy me random things sometimes, and helped me for some time. Except I have lived on my own for many years, well with autismbux now because I will die before wageslaving again.

I'm appreciative, but they also stuck me in this awful world where nobody else cares about me, and they don't understand that whatsoever as boomers. They didn't give me the tools to proceed past this. So, I'm emotionally torn.

Yeah man, this is relatable. My parents were basically the only close people in my life. Well, until my dad died. Now it’s just me and my mother. She is almost 60 too, so the possibility of her dying is very real and scary. No extended family gives a fuck. Most close relatives are dead. I have one truecel friend irl who I see once every couple weeks, but other than that, basically nothing. If my mom died, I’d decay in the house weeks or months before being found.

Your parents sound very good. Glad you appreciate them, because they are all we have. I remember being at a female family member’s father’s funeral, and she had a husband, tons of family, and friends there to cry to and hang out with. I’ll have nobody but that one friend (if we are even still friends at that point), but that doesn’t compare to a real social group.

Btw, do your parents have a good relationship? Mine didn’t, and they screamed and argued almost every other day it seemed. They both loved me, but had no love for each other, and it sucked to be mediating all their shit.

My dad got me sushi the other day I'm very grateful for my folks both of them.

View attachment 1297195

My parents went out to buy groceries and when I woke up, I discovered they also bought chips for me.

I did not ask them specifically to get me chips. But while they were at the store, they saw the chips, and they thought of me. They know I like chips, so they decided on their own to buy chips just to make me happy. No ulterior motives. They got me multiple flavors just so that I feel good.

This made me cry because I realized my parents are the only two lifeforms on this planet who acknowledge me and my needs and wants.

I only exist in their conciousness and subconciousness. They actively think about me. This is the only thing that makes me real in this world. It's the only interactive element in my life.

Without my parents, I don't exist. I am a ghost. I don't talk to other human beings. I don't receive greetings on holidays from my former classmates or my extended distant family. I don't exist.

Without my parents, if I were to die, no one would know. They'd find me months later after the smell gets too bad and they have to kick down the door.

After your parents pass of old age, you are supposed to receive emotional support and little gestures of affection from your girlfriend / wife, and later on, your own children.

I know I will never have a girlfriend or wife, therefore no children, either.

Thinking about my parents dying of old age and me remaining alone in the true sense of the word fills me with genuine dread.

Faggot
I want to murder my parents

I mean there really is no one else that will really care for you that much since we are all locked out of that life experience due to no faults of our own. :feelsbadman: Though I do think sometimes what could have been if not for what I am.

I'm appreciative, but they also stuck me in this awful world where nobody else cares about me, and they don't understand that whatsoever as boomers. They didn't give me the tools to proceed past this.
The only thing I can truly blame them for is making me at a a very late age. But there are so many wrong things with me that I don't think being born to younger parents would have fixed them.
my dad died
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
do your parents have a good relationship?
Somewhat. I've never seen them hugging or holding hands or complimenting each other. They sometimes argue. But in the end, they still care about each other.
My dad got me sushi
:feelsaww:
I like crisps
I am a chipcel. The potato variety, not the poker variety :feelsokman:
I want to murder my parents
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:
Though I do think sometimes what could have been if not for what I am.
Just a few milimeters of bone, and we'd be fucking Stacies at the moment instead of being on .is :feelsokman:

The only thing I can truly blame them for is making me at a a very late age. But there are so many wrong things with me that I don't think being born to younger parents would have fixed them.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Somewhat. I've never seen them hugging or holding hands or complimenting each other. They sometimes argue. But in the end, they still care about each other.

:feelsaww:

I am a chipcel. The potato variety, not the poker variety :feelsokman:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:

Just a few milimeters of bone, and we'd be fucking Stacies at the moment instead of being on .is :feelsokman:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 1302051
@Multicell @Neucher.Belgrade

View attachment 1302054

Mom brought me a new set of potato chips :feelscomfy:

The spicy kind :feelsdevil: They know I like spicy chips :feelsokman:
Nice. Not a fan of spicy chips myself, but to each their own.
I don't know how/where to pay taxes. I don't know how/where to pay the bills. I don't know anything about anything.
I feel ya, but if your parents are nice enough to buy you chips, I'm sure they can help you out with such things a few times, after which you'll know what to do. I'm personally more worried about having to wage many hours a week on top of household chores and the like.

I also blame my parents for the same thing too. Mom was 40 and dad was over 50. If that isn’t a recipe for disaster, I don’t know what is. Plus, I was born via C-Section, so didn’t even touch pussy on the way out :feels::feels:. And I was born 2 months premature as well.

Around how old were your parents when you were born if you don’t mind me asking?
It was brutal shit for real. He was the only friend I could enjoy the car hobby with. Without him, I do it all alone now, and it’s not the same. I hope your parents are around a long time and stay healthy, because at the very least, we deserve our parents for a long time.
Huh. Don’t know the whole story because I never met them, but kinda sounds like your typical sexless marriage where the woman gets sick of the man and they don’t have any intimacy (which was precisely what happened to my dad in the last 15 years of his life, sadly).

Don’t take this too seriously though, as I’m just basing this on what I saw with my parents. Your parents might have a fine relationship and just stick to displaying affection in private. Not everyone is into pda.

I was born via C-Section
Mom was 40 and dad was over 50
Around how old were your parents when you were born
Same and same :feelsokman:
t was brutal shit for real.
I think I am going to cry for 2 weeks straight after my parents die. Even thinking about their eventual death, I tear up... I don't think I have the mental fortitude to handle their death. They are all I have in this cruel world.

My parents had a miscarriage in their 40s. That kid was lucky tbh
My parents also had several miscarriages before me :feelsokman:

That's the main reason they had me late. I was their biggest ''success''. But I am a subhuman failure. 30YO KHHV. I FEEL THE NEED FOR AFFECTION FROM WOMEN BECAUSE I HAVE A SOUL.

Same and same :feelsokman:

I think I am going to cry for 2 weeks straight after my parents die. Even thinking about their eventual death, I tear up... I don't think I have the mental fortitude to handle their death. They are all I have in this cruel world.
Yeah man, I don’t blame you. Plus, if my mother died, I couldn’t afford to keep everything I have currently, at least with the job I’m starting soon. Either I’d have to give up some stuff, or get a high paying but labor intensive job like an oil rig worker, something high paying you could get easily, but is very hard work.

To be honest, my mother had be quite late as well (around 35 years old) given my father never really wanted children.
The fact she is the only person who actually cares about me is more unsettling than upsetting, I don't really know what to do when she passes.

It reflects more on others than me, though. Given the amount of effort I have expended to try and expand my social circle, to no avail.

I find that having Balkan parents is always the best thing ever for an inkwell. Amerimutts will just kick their children out of the house I'd they do not live up to their standards. Balkan and especially Romanian parents love their children indiscriminately.
It is so sweet that they bought you chips, when I used to live with mămuca și tata they'd also buy me fruit (they were hippie health fags who disliked ultra processed slop) which I obviously enjoyed. Nowadays I only buy apples because they last for such a long time. No pears though....
I miss those juicy pears my parents used to buy me from Obor....

I find that having Balkan parents is always the best thing ever for an inkwell. Amerimutts will just kick their children out of the house I'd they do not live up to their standards. Balkan and especially Romanian parents love their children indiscriminately.
It is so sweet that they bought you chips, when I used to live with mămuca și tata they'd also buy me fruit (they were hippie health fags who disliked ultra processed slop) which I obviously enjoyed. Nowadays I only buy apples because they last for such a long time. No pears though....
I miss those juicy pears my parents used to buy me from Obor....
In Western societies, typically based on Northern European societal norms, 'personal responsibility' and 'individualism' are paramount. This means that any familial dependence is frowned upon by other people.

I'm not sure it has any connotations with Protestantism, either. Given there used to be a wide array of community organisations (such as Friendly Societies) but nowhere more has societal bonds broken down than in Anglo-Saxon societies and economies.

My parents are the only people that truly care about me