Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents are trying to kill me

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
And there is no child services in this shithole to call, and I'm too high inhib to call them anyway.

But these fucking niggers are killing me by making the house warm.
My room is currently at 28.8C and I have a fever from the flu and I feel so hot. But these niggers refuse to turn on the AC.
These fucking niggers are so dumb they think if you turn on the AC your cold will get worse so they refuse to turn on the AC because they are dumb fucking niggers and they intend to kill me. It won't even directly hit me so there's no way it'll do me harm.

Just yesterday I sent money to this vile woman because she's such a pathetic scum, her mentally retarded stingy 165cm subhuman husband gives her a ridiculous shit amount of money even tho he's financially well-off, so I give her money every month so she will be less sad, and this is how she repays me. By trying to kill me.

Yesterday I was really going to die. I had high fever and was feeling a lot worse than today, and the room was extremely hot too and even tho I took off all of my clothes I still was feeling very hot and my brain felt funny and I couldn't focus.

Finally my brother showed bravery and turned on the AC despite the protests of these wretched low IQ scum and a few minutes later I started to feel better and my brain came back to normal condition.

Today I tried to ask them to turn on the AC again, but the woman got mad and started yelling at me, saying she will never do it because I took a shower today too (they also think that after you take a shower you should turn off the AC, and they also think that when you are sick you should not take a shower. So today I have done the unforgiveable sin of taking a shower when sick so turning the AC on is out of the question).

These niggers are trying to kill me I'm telling you I need help.

Aren't you 30? Your parents sound ridiculous.

Boomers are afraid of cold and drift more than anything jfl.

And there is no child services in this shithole to call, and I'm too high inhib to call them anyway.

My room is currently at 28.8C and I have a fever from the flu and I feel so hot. But these niggers refuse to turn on the AC.
These fucking niggers are so dumb they think if you turn on the AC your cold will get worse so they refuse to turn on the AC because they are dumb fucking niggers and they intend to kill me. It won't even directly hit me so there's no way it'll do me harm.

Just yesterday I sent money to this vile woman because she's such a pathetic scum, her mentally retarded stingy 165cm subhuman husband gives her a ridiculous shit amount of money even tho he's financially well-off, so I give her money every month so she will be less sad, and this is how she repays me. By trying to kill me.

Yesterday I was really going to die. I had high fever and was feeling a lot worse than today, and the room was extremely hot too and even tho I took off all of my clothes I still was feeling very hot and my brain felt funny and I couldn't focus.

Finally my brother showed bravery and turned on the AC despite the protests of these wretched low IQ scum and a few minutes later I started to feel better and my brain came back to normal condition.

Today I tried to ask them to turn on the AC again, but the woman got mad and started yelling at me, saying she will never do it because I took a shower today too (they also think that after you take a shower you should turn off the AC, and they also think that when you are sick you should not take a shower. So today I have done the unforgiveable sin of taking a shower when sick so turning the AC on is out of the question).

Ive lived with those temps for years, You wont die!

Why can't you turn it on yourself?

I could have written this myself :feelskek:

Why can't you turn it on yourself?
Sometimes when you are very sick even getting up is exhausting and painful. Fevers often exaggerate this pain by tenfold

they took the "father always turning off the AC" joke too seriously

high fever
Commission your brother to get you a bowl of cold water and a towel. This is how I survived in my trailer in Texas with no AC or Fans, just squeeze the towel of it's juices and lay it a top your chest and face

Commission your brother to get you a bowl of cold water and a towel. This is how I survived in my trailer in Texas with no AC or Fans, just squeeze the towel of it's juices and lay it a top your chest and face
That's what I did yesterday. Maybe I should resort to that today too.

That's what I did yesterday. Maybe I should resort to that today too.
It seems to be the only solution with your asshole parents. Just use a couple more towels if your fever is still awful, good luck recovering brocel :feelsokman:

Brutal man, are they that cheap?

Also

Can't u buy a cheap fan somewhere? It'll atleast help a bit

I could have written this myself :feelskek:
I'll put them in the hottest nursing house I can find so they can avoid cold drift for the rest of their lives. :chad:
We still heat using a firewood stove and my dad would get mad even if we left door open for a sec to ventilate. Whats with ethnic parents and fear of cold :feelskek:

S

terrible parents

At this point id rather live in my car than with my parents

Boomers & Gen-X globally are fucking scum and if a Hell is real, they all deserve a very special spot there next to the fuckers who invented dating apps

Sorry to hear this OP, I hate having to handle my parents- the older they get the worse they have gotten

I'm also worried on picking-up some of their worse habits
At this point id rather live in my car than with my parents
We should be given our own places by the government, instead of giving it to filthy fucking turdies, foids, etc.

Gosh, that would be such bliss

Their problem is with cold air not the electricity bill (electricity is cheap here, also we have evaporative coolers that don't use that much electricity)

Yeah I should buy one tbh
Get one of those big industrial ones they have at Lowe's and home Depot if you have the money

Boomers & Gen-X globally are fucking scum and if a Hell is real, they all deserve a very special spot there next to the fuckers who invented dating apps
All humans are scum. Nuke earth.

room is currently at 28.8C and I have a fever from the flu and I feel so hot.
But these niggers refuse to turn on the AC.
This is a completely relatable situation I suffered with for years, you're not alone OP

They're trying to boil you alive like a frog, it's environmental warfare, never forgive them.

They're trying to boil you alive like a frog, it's environmental warfare
:yes:

IMG 20240921 144114

You can't make this shit up.
If it wasn't for this case fan I'd be dead by now.

These abnormal autists ruined my life by giving me the upbringing of a fictional character living in an Islamic utopia.

Now they are trying to kill me like boiling frogs because they hate what they have created. When they look at me I can tell they see failure.
It's like a sculptor who has to look at his disgusting creation every day. The sculpture is a symbol of his failure and imperfection, of how wrong and weak he is. Eventually the sculptor will need to destroy the sculpture, even if he cannot create a better one. At least that way he won't have to face his failures every day.

This is why these CIA niggers are trying to get rid of me.

It's like a sculptor who has to look at his disgusting creation every day. The sculpture is a symbol of his failure and imperfection, of how wrong and weak he is. Eventually the sculptor will need to destroy the sculpture, even if he cannot create a better one. At least that way he won't have to face his failures every day.
brutal bruh, this is how our parents really see us

:yes:

View attachment 1272251

You can't make this shit up.
If it wasn't for this case fan I'd be dead by now.
I have to rescind my comment, since it is happeing w/ heated air and not heated water I guess the proper metaphor is cooking not boiling

cooking our bodies does boil our brains though since there is water in our bodies