Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents are suspicious of me because I dont have a girlfriend at my age.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Eversince high school, both my father and mother, have been questioning me about whether or not I have a girlfriend (im 20). I always tell them that I don't have one because girls my age have high standards and my looks are not good enough to attract women. Even as I provide them with plenty of evidence to explain why I am single they just brush it off, they say things like, "when I was your age, I already had a girlfriend", "you are just making excuses, you just need to try". My parents and family know nothing of the blackpill, they attack me whenever I blame women and society for being single.

To make matter worse, they are starting to accuse me of being a homosexuality. To be clear. I am not gay or bisexual. I am single because of circumstances that are out of my control, and they have the audacity blame me, what a fucking joke. When I am past 25 years of age, my whole family Is going to think I am gay. All the guys in my family already have a girlfriend, nobody in my family is a virgin, except for me, of course. I am a blackpiller and an incel, but it is a secret that I have to keep to myself from my liberal family. There is no point of me trying to discuss the blackpill with my family, it is a waste of time, they will just call me crazy or a lunatic, I am not. I just want to be understood by my family, but it will never happen.

Last edited:
Hope it gets better for you

My parents don't even mention it as a problem, they think living alone for your entire life is normal