Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents are kicking me out.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I can't find a job in the degree I studied because all the entry level jobs require 3 years experience.
My retarded parents are kicking me out because they think it will magically solve all my problems.
I showed nothing but respect to those assholes and this is how they treat me :feelsbadman:

FML I wish I was a normal incel with normal parents who actually own up to their failure sons and let them stay at home until they die.
I hope the foreign caregiver they will pay for will torture them to death.

Lol at american parents

I can't find a job in the degree I studied because all the entry level jobs require 3 years experience.
My retarded parents are kicking me out because they think it will magically solve all my problems.
I showed nothing but respect to those assholes and this is how they treat me :feelsbadman:

FML I wish I was a normal incel with normal parents who actually own up to their failure sons and let them stay at home until they die.
I hope the foreign caregiver they will pay for will torture them to death.
3 years experience in what

Our parents have always been our enemies

so you are going to be homeless?

Our parents have always been our enemies
Not enough people on here understand this. For you to end up on an incel forum means you’re parents failed somewhere along the line

Classic boomer logic: "our son is struggling to shake hands and walking in and demanding a job so we'll kick him out".

Lol at american parents
I wish they were American fml..

3 years experience in what
Anything that has to do with coding / computer science

so you are going to be homeless?
Good question, gonna try and get an apartment and some part time job hopefully i won't go in the red too quick..

Not enough people on here understand this. For you to end up on an incel forum means you’re parents failed somewhere along the line
100% normies would argue "it's your life not theirs 100% on you tee hee" fuck normies are so dumb

A normal incel? :feelshaha:

anyways brutal man:feelsbadman:
ikr? it's so brutal I wanna cry, people here on the forum living with their parents like princes wishing they weren't incel.
And here I am, jealous as fuck that their parents actually somewhat own up to their mistakes / fill pity for their sons and let them live with them rent free.
I wish I was an incel like them.
A normal incel that lives with their parents.
Now I am gonna be a homeless incel, one of those who can't even rant online.

Not gonna lie your parents are some POS. Surely they see the roving homeless all around the country, and maybe they know how tough the job market is now, especially in tech. I would look at your options OP look into disability for anxiety or some shit related to your inability to cope and also look into welfare by offering proof that you are doing the job search. Look for a cheap basement room to rent. Anything to just stay off the streets.

Not gonna lie your parents are some POS. Surely they see the roving homeless all around the country, and maybe they know how tough the job market is now, especially in tech. I would look at your options OP look into disability for anxiety or some shit related to your inability to cope and also look into welfare by offering proof that you are doing the job search. Look for a cheap basement room to rent. Anything to just stay off the streets.
They don't understand no matter how many statistics I give them, and they brainwashed me to get this stupid degree in the first place.
Oh the irony.
I wanna do that tbh, not sure tbh what i should exactly tell the psychiatrist..

Don't let them kick you out. Force them to get some legal bullshit forcing you to leave don't just play along.

I work a shitty wagie job even though I have a degree and my parents are charging me rent to live at home. It sucks.

if you're getting kicked out you're gonna need some money man. or you could just go homeless. consider drug dealing or picking up a super shitty low income job or anything, mop floors, beg for a job at a construction site, etc.

my parents haven't kicked me out yet i fucking despise them its like the only reason i live with them i hate them so much i honestly wouldn't last long in life anyways don't have the much of a problem being homeless don't got nothing to live for anyways.

Studymaxx is brutal, you try hard and it never works, I wanted to be some fucking genius and win several math olympiads but I never got past phase 1

Your parents are out of touch with the current society.

People just don't simply hand resumes in-person anymore (only for a few rare cases).