Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents are just at fault for my current state

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
They never made me social. It was always to sit there and be quiet, listen to superiors, behave, don't ever talk back and do as you're told.

They never signed me up for any sort of sports or physical activity. I got picked on alot in my younger years for being chubby. All i was fed was fatty foods and carbs(classic turkish cuisine). They think being skinny is some sort of sickness.

They never let me make any sort of friends. They never let me talk to anyone of the opposite gender(not like they would want to). They never let me visit any of my friends houses when i was younger. They never trusted me outside alone til i was like 18. Fucking holding my hand crossing the street til i was 16. I couldn't even make friends online cause they could be a "pedo rapist terrorist". Cause of them i literally never voice chatted with any friend ever online or in a game lobby.

They also never let me follow my dreams. All my life i wanted to be a paleontologist. It wasnt just a kid thing, i legit wanted to be one. I looked up schools, salaries, courses, all the info. But noooo they want me to be a medical student. They dont think a paleontologist is a respectable profession. They think its fucking easy. All i ever hear is "my friends daughter is a nurse and she only has to work 3 days a week in an air conditioned building with a huge pay" and other gaslighting anecdotals. I dont care about the money, i legit had a passion for it.

Now here i am. Passionless, driveless, hopeless. Stuck wasting my life taking classes in college i have no interest in. My body rejects the information. I would rather not even do college but its the typical parent mentality that you need to go to college to be successful. They dont even like the idea when i mentioned tradeschool. They caused this. You will get no grandkids. You will instead get me leeching from you til the day you die.

Last edited:
kick their teeth in

Last edited:
They never made me social. It was always to sit there and be quiet, listen to superiors, behave, don't ever talk back and do as you're told.

They never signed me up for any sort of sports or physical activity. I got picked on alot in my younger years for being chubby. All i was fed was fatty foods and carbs(classic turkish cuisine). They think being skinny is some sort of sickness.

They never let me make any sort of friends. They never let me talk to anyone of the opposite gender(not like they would want to). They never let me visit any of my friends houses when i was younger. They never trusted me outside alone til i was like 18. Fucking holding my hand crossing the street til i was 16. I couldn't even make friends online cause they could be a "pedo rapist terrorist". Cause of them i literally never voice chatted with any friend ever online or in a game lobby.

They also never let me follow my dreams. All my life i wanted to be a paleontologist. It wasnt just a kid thing, i legit wanted to be one. I looked up schools, salaries, courses, all the info. But noooo they want me to be a medical student. They dont think a paleontologist is a respectable profession. They think its fucking easy. All i ever hear is "my friends daughter is a nurse and she only has to work 3 days a week in an air conditioned building with a huge pay" and other gaslighting anecdotals. I dont care about the money, i legit had a passion for it.

Now here i am. Passionless, driveless, hopeless. Stuck wasting my life taking classes in college i have no interest in. My body rejects the information. I would rather not even do college but its the typical parent mentality that you need to go to college to be successful. They dont even like the idea when i mentioned tradeschool. They caused this. You will get no grandkids. You will instead get me leeching from you til the day you die.
It’s your life, either you can make your own path and choose the path others make for you. If you are 18+ you are a grown adult and don’t have to listen to them.

Mine were strict, I couldn’t NTmaxx as a child or young teen (not that I would be successful anyway)

i would be better as an orphan