Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents are insanely narcissistic

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Everything is always about them. What will they spend money on this time, where they want to go on vacation, what they want to do today. They snap when i decide not to be a slave to them for a second and they despise when arguments dont go their way. Like for example i say i dont want to continue college, then will continue to gaslight me into going and continuing in a major i hate.

They also hate when i point out the fact that they never went to college and they seem happy and fulfilled. But me not going to college means im a failure and i shouldnt even think about doing a trade or a major i like. They just want bragging rights to compare me to other parents kids if i ever became a medical professional which i fucking wont.

They never taught me to stand up for myself but the moment i stand up to them im a piece of shit. Like when i refuse to take out the trash or get them the remote which is 5 feet away. They also badmouth me all the time when they think im sleeping but i hear it all. One day im gonna snap on them and break their fucking bones

my dads a pathetic snob and my mom is stupid

See up youtube videos and get out of them.

I know what you feel. Breeders are idiots