Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents are garbage

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
My dad is a flaming faggot that would beat me if I ever showed interest in any women, and would also make me and my brother live like subhuman trash, share a crappy flip phone, and eat shit welfare food, because he was too busy having gay orgies to get a job.

My mother is genetic garbage (she looks like Princess Fiona after she turned into an ogre) she is also a racist piece of trailer trash. She gets married every other week with dudes that have no teeth and work at the car wash or have no jobs at all. Both of them treat my older sisters like Gods and make me stay locked in my room if I dont cuck to my sisters' craziness. I have literally been locked in my room for 20 years.

My dad is a flaming faggot that would beat me if I ever showed interest in any women, and would also make me and my brother live like subhuman trash, share a crappy flip phone, and eat shit welfare food, because he was too busy having gay orgies to get a job.

My mother is genetic garbage (she looks like Princess Fiona after she turned into an ogre) she is also a racist piece of trailer trash. She gets married every other week with dudes that have no teeth and work at the car wash or have no jobs at all. Both of them treat my older sisters like Gods and make me stay locked in my room if I dont cuck to my sisters' craziness. I have literally been locked in my room for 20 years.

Real shit

Both my parents are short

My dad is the other way around. He used to desperately want me to find a girl.

My brother is slaying now and will continue the family line so i am now irrelevant to him.

My brother is slaying now and will continue the family line so i am now irrelevant to him.
Im literally just a machine to them whose only function is to sacrifice myself to help my sisters get chad cock.

Gay super-orgy dad with hick mom and they're both cucking eachother with sex and you're getting locked in your room and you're 20, and somehow you can afford and come here?

Gay super-orgy dad with hick mom and they're both cucking eachother with sex and you're getting locked in your room and you're 20, and somehow you can afford and come here?
They divorced before i was born so my dad could have gay orgies

Sounds like a hellhole.

Bro you're living in a meme

are you neet? too many situations like this in this rotten world

56 posts since July I smell a troll.

Nice larp bruh

Sure and all parents are garbage

I can't judge anyone for hating their parents but for me I couldn't as without them I would not be breathing right now. For some they may feel differently about that.

Why
56 post is bad?
Because he have had this account for months and only 57 posts and then he makes a post like this, I just never trust low post/new members who post shit like this it just feels like trolling. But again I could be wrong.

I know your pain. I come from a family of Chads from both maternal and paternal side.

fake and gay larp