Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Interact with Foids

MMA_Cel

MMA_Cel

Recruit
★★★
My parents are forcing me to join this Extra curricular Club where there's tons of Foids and normies. I really don't want to. What do I do? There's also this High Tier Normie who tries to bully me/harass me (skinny fuck but he has high clout). I want to snap his fucking neck, but I'll probably get expelled if I do that. Hence, why I want to avoid that club.

Also, Ill prob get bullied for my looks

Since when do paki parents promote gender mixing?

They do if they're liberal (my parents are)

I'm super conservative and religious tho
Ah i guess you live in the US or Canada right, North America is full with these fucking liberal Paki cunts, i truly hate them, at least the ones here in Europe are conservative

Better than rotting here, go along with it for now

Ah i guess you live in the US or Canada right, North America is full with these fucking liberal Paki cunts, i truly hate them, at least the ones here in Europe are conservative
I used to live in the UK but I live in Pakistan now.

Are you conservative? Religious?

You're 6'1 just wear lifts and foids will be all over you :feelsseriously:

Won't compensate for my ugly face and shit personality

Besides, I don't wanna have premarital anything
I'm 5'10 and still no foids want me because of dark skin and ugly face. Face+Race > Height

My parents are forcing me to join this Extra curricular Club where there's tons of Foids and normies. I really don't want to. What do I do? There's also this High Tier Normie who tries to bully me/harass me (skinny fuck but he has high clout).
Go to it. Try to build a social circle. If the bully fucks with you verbally then fuck with him back verbally, if he's messing with you don't take it lying down. If he gets physical first then it's self-defense.

Right you don't need to be very religious to be really conservative
If you have ugly face, high inhib and you're mentally weak there's very high chance that you'll have conservative views. I think it has more to do with personal experiences than with religion.

Also, Ill prob get bullied for my looks
Any incident of bullying is an opportunity for you to stand up for yourself and gain some lifefuel.

I went to one of these social circle extracurricular things cause apparently I was quiet in class
There were only dudes tho :feelsbadman: