Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents are both subhumans

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
-
Saw their pics when they were in their 20s and both of them were subhumans. My mom is a 5’6 sub5 and my dad a 6’1/6’2 sub5. I ended up becoming a 5’9 truecel.

I could’ve hardmaxxed my face if I was a 6’4/6’5 guy with an above average cock…

how did your father ascend

Having taller dad must be suifuel man :feelscry:

Got cucked by my mom’s genes
Were you actually your dad's son? It's not common at all to not inherent your dad's height

Were you actually your dad's son? It's not common at all to not inherent your dad's height
Bro, I have no idea because my dad has a sub5 face but is 6’2 with a wide frame and can grow a full thick beard. ( he has sex appeal) I’m a fucking framelet + manlet + dicklet + my beard looks like pubes.

Bro, I have no idea because my dad has a sub5 face but is 6’2 with a wide frame and can grow a full thick beard. ( he has sex appeal) I’m a fucking framelet + manlet + dicklet + my beard looks like pubes.
Brutal. Imagine getting mogged by your own dad. Backward evolution :feelscry:

D
Brutal. Imagine getting mogged by your own dad. Backward evolution :feelscry:
o you think I lacked growth hormones during puberty and didn’t reach my full potential ??

D

o you think I lacked growth hormones during puberty and didn’t reach my full potential ??
Could have contributed to it but it entirely your genetics. Some kids with tall parents played videogames entire nights disrupting their sleep thus growth hormones and still ended up 6'5. Tall parents= tall kids, almost no exceptions

Your parents have decent heights. You should've been at least 5'11 based off your mom's height. Is the rest of your family short?

Is the rest of your family short.
The average height of the men in my mom’s family is around 5’8 and a few of them are around 6’2.

Could have contributed to it but it entirely your genetics. Some kids with tall parents played videogames entire nights disrupting their sleep thus growth hormones and still ended up 6'5. Tall parents= tall kids, almost no exceptions
Yeah. It’s all genes and I could’ve been 6’5 if my dad was 6’4 and mom was 5’11

The average height of the men in my mom’s family is around 5’8 and a few of them are around 6’2.
Brutal. You got unlucky with your genes.

Brutal. You got unlucky with your genes.
Yeah. Also, I’m guessing I lacked growth hormones and T during puberty because someone cannot be fucked in all areas. I get it that I’m short and ugly but being a framelet + dicklet is fucking brootal… I have pretty much the same physique that I had at 14. Only my face looks older.

Yeah. Also, I’m guessing I lacked growth hormones and T during puberty because someone cannot be fucked in all areas. I get it that I’m short and ugly but being a framelet + dicklet is fucking brootal… I have pretty much the same physique that I had at 14. Only my face looks older.
Same, I never had a growth spurt during puberty. Based off my height as a kid and this height chart below, I should've been over 6'0, but I only ended up being 5'9.

Same, I never had a growth spurt during puberty. Based off my height as a kid and this height chart below, I should've been over 6'0, but I only ended up being 5'9.
View attachment 1296083
Brootal. You could’ve used your sex appeal to get laid if you were above 6’0