Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my parents almost blocked this website

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
i was very scared and couldnt post for a few days. i managed to get my dad to turn it back on because this is my only place of social interaction and i have many good friends here. they blocked 4chan a long time ago but i didnt really care too much but i REALLY care about this website more than anything. i only find relatable kind people who want to talk to me here. if i lost access to this site i would probably kill myself.

Just use mobil data or a VPN theory

Also answer on Discord you racist

get a mac address changer if it's a specshit (spectrum) router if they pause your internet access

i was very scared and couldnt post for a few days. i managed to get my dad to turn it back on because this is my only place of social interaction and i have many good friends here. they blocked 4chan a long time ago but i didnt really care too much but i REALLY care about this website more than anything. i only find relatable kind people who want to talk to me here. if i lost access to this site i would probably kill myself.

Why do they know about this place?

Learn how to use a VPN

Try to use X-VPN, keep trying until you find a working server if it blocks VPNs. (Also useful if on a network that uses Fortinigger.)

Block your parents from your life

That's cucked asf