Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My own sister just gave me some rope fuel

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I've never tried online dating. I've heard horror stories about how only 6"3 Chads can get any interaction on Tinder. But I foolishly told myself to believe that with enough luck and perseverance I could make it.

I've been looksmaxing and fashionmaxxing hard for the past few months. I thought I would try my luck and get on Tinder, maybe I could get a 3/10 if I was lucky.

Today I asked my sister if she could take some pictures of me for Tinder. She directly said "yeah...but it's gonna be mega hard for you to get any matches".

It's. Fucking. Over.

You're lucky to have a blackpilled sister.

It's totally over when even your own sister doubts you

Atleast your family makes sure you don't delude yourself into thinking it's not :feelsokman:

Your sisters a bitch
I've successfully helped people with their tinders though. Hmu

shes just telling the truth

Great sister, wish my family was like that.

Is she a teenager? Teens and kids have no filter.

Your sister is just being real. Even I coulda told you that.

Is she a teenager? Teens and kids have no filter.

She's a 25 yr old Stacy who isn't the duckfacing whore type but instead makes 100k a year as some financial analyst shit and instead of hooking up in nightclubs she only dates corporate lawyers and whatnot

It's fucking over

She's a 25 yr old Stacy who isn't the duckfacing whore type but instead makes 100k a year as some financial analyst shit and instead of hooking up in nightclubs she only dates corporate lawyers and whatnot

It's fucking over
You would think at her age she would be a little more careful with her word choice, but of course she had to be rude.

wow man thats cool u can now ask her abute your looks what to hide what to change etc

You would think at her age she would be a little more careful with her word choice, but of course she had to be rude.

She didn't really say it in a rude tone of voice. She actually sounded straight-up and more of "brace for impact" type of voice. As if she was genuinely reminding me not to get my hopes up and I would get 0 matches so be ready for the pain.

It's fucking over
Actually successful chads/stacies depress me because I know they've also put more effort into life than me, aside from just being genetically superior to me, it's a spirtual kind of mogging.

wow man thats cool u can now ask her abute your looks what to hide what to change etc

I've done that on numerous occasions and she's given me tips on my hair, clothing, and stuff I can actually control. That's never been a problem.

But nothing will fix a deformed maxilla, a crooked nose, chubby cheeks, a horrible canthal tilt, thin forearms, hobo teeth, leathery skin, bug eyes, and a skull that looks like a fucking basketball

Fuck this world. I won't rope just yet: that's letting the universe win. I'm just gonna careermax so fucking hard I can pay premium hookers in my apartment all day every day.

have sex with your sister

Lmao my sisters occasionally ask me if Im even into women

I've never tried online dating. I've heard horror stories about how only 6"3 Chads can get any interaction on Tinder. But I foolishly told myself to believe that with enough luck and perseverance I could make it.

I've been looksmaxing and fashionmaxxing hard for the past few months. I thought I would try my luck and get on Tinder, maybe I could get a 3/10 if I was lucky.

Today I asked my sister if she could take some pictures of me for Tinder. She directly said "yeah...but it's gonna be mega hard for you to get any matches".

It's. Fucking. Over.
I can confirm - only Chads have any success online dating. Probably success with any dating these days. :p

But who wants to date anyway?

I want to say thats fucked up but yeah at least your sister is being a realist.

I would've punched it if I had one and it said this to me

At least she is honest.

There is no light side to this but at least you've got a black pilled family member

Honesty is always the best policy.