Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My own sister ghosted me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
So I was feeling good tonight riding a high after watching some anime but I was lonely so I said fuck it and decided to text my sister

So I text her how you doing and she responds with a one word answer - ok

So I ask her another uni specific question and she responds why do you want to know

I respond just answer the question and I guess that was too desperate since Its been 2.5 hours and no response

What a cold hearted bitch tbh, but JFL @ me, now I just feel embarrassed and pathetic, wtf was I thinking reaching out to someone

74c5dbfb03f24cde205ef9486f2418e10faf1a9c_hq.gif

This is why I love you guys, at least you will tlak to me even though Im a loser

brutal..maybe she gets railed by chad and will text you later

Nigga what..

damn thats brutal. I know everyone in here is acting like you are wanting to fuck your sister but it must be legit brutal being rejected over such a trivial social thing like texting. being an incel/ugly effects every aspect of your life, not just dating/sex.

You need to try and sweeten your sister towards you, buy here little gifts she likes now and then and occasionally bigger ones.
It won't be simping as she is your sister and it won't be as wierd.
If she thanks you and is nice to you keep doing it, it will be like training her.
Maybe after a few she will give you a hug and maybe a kiss

Can relate in a way, my sister ghosts me IRL and I don't even have her number

in the name of all that is holy do not fuck your biological sister
volcel
damn thats brutal. I know everyone in here is acting like you are wanting to fuck your sister but it must be legit brutal being rejected over such a trivial social thing like texting. being an incel/ugly effects every aspect of your life, not just dating/sex.
You need to try and sweeten your sister towards you, buy here little gifts she likes now and then and occasionally bigger ones.
If she thanks you and is nice to you keep doing it, it will be like training her.

That's so gay

jfl, this forum has become so degenerate that i cant even be 100% sure if youre joking
unironic if she is Stacy tier. otherwise would recommend op not to

Dude just cut that bitch off, foids are all the same family or not the all hate you because of your looks.

Your sister can't get her little body getting brutalized and texting you in the same time.
Her priority is straight.
You should know better.

lol get mogged my sister buys me shit at my birthday

i ignore my brother cuz hes a high tier normie, it makes me happy knowing hes sad his little brother wont text him back.

fuck him i hope he dies just like everyone else in my family, i hope they all suffer grueling painful deaths, my existence is a crime against humanity my mom shouldve known better not to have a kid with a tyrone and then a kid with a psychopath, both who abandoned her.

i was born into this earth just to suffer and eventually blow my brains out with a 12 gauge

in the name of all that is holy do not fuck your biological sister

I wasnt trying to flirt with her or fuck her, I literally just wanted to talk to someone, I havv no friends JFL
Your sister can't get her little body getting brutalized and texting you in the same time.
Her priority is straight.
You should know better.

No, not my little sister, shes HQNP, shes a virgin, she has to be

thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png

lol, for me, my sister wants to be in contact with me and i cannot be arsed.

Give me her snap bro, I'll chadfish her and get you her nudes