Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My own reasonable thoughts on the dog pill concept.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Even miracles take a little time. 11:11
★★★★★
I believe its mostly true and what I mean by that is I think lets say about 95% of women out there can rationalize away their dog licking their pussy to orgasm as being somehow ok. :ahegao: :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Whereas I think its probably only 30-40% of women who could actually bring themselves to the act of actually fucking their dog. :feelspuke:

What do you guys think of my ratios and what do you think in general of this very necessary and important subject to our community? :feelshaha:

Most women just need a few reasons to justify having sex with their dogs. Either oral sex or vaginal sex. I think women in general wouldn't do it because they have men to rail on their asses, but once men aren't immediately available they'd use their dogs just fine. I would even go so far as to say that the quarantine increased the number of women who considered and actually fucked their dogs. It's a crazy world out there.

Also in the mid 90's I read a book of cop stories and this cop and his partner walked in on a woman either getting it heh "doggystyle" from her pooch or getting ate out, I forget which but yeah the dog pill does have some merit. NGL. :feelsthink:

Did you just ban two users for disagreeing with the dogpill? :lul:

I believe that the true dogpill is women giving dogs the affection we want and simultaneously viewing us with disgust when dogs are literally subhuman.

Whereas I think its probably only 30-40% of women who could actually bring themselves to the act of actually fucking their dog. :feelspuke:
I'd expect much less like 5-10% mayb, which is still a lot

Last edited:
I'd expect much less like 5-10% mayb, which is still a lot
My guess as well. Maybe less.

Large dogs are fairly rare because of the maintainence they require.

Lots of food ($$$) and space and exercise....

They are a big responsibility. Last I heard bitches hate being responsible

Jfl at whoever created the dogpill:lul::lul:

Did you just ban two users for disagreeing with the dogpill? :lul:
based :lul:
My guess as well. Maybe less.

Large dogs are fairly rare because of the maintainence they require.

Lots of food ($$$) and space and exercise....

They are a big responsibility. Last I heard bitches hate being responsible
true but many nig foids in my area and some old hags seem to own large Pitbulls. I am certain they use the pitbulls as a sexual relief instrument.

I believe its mostly true and what I mean by that is I think lets say about 95% of women out there can rationalize away their dog licking their pussy to orgasm as being somehow ok. :ahegao: :feelskek: :feelsokman:

What do you guys think of my ratios and what do you think in general of this very necessary and important subject to our community? :feelshaha:
Sounds about right.

I know white women who dont want dogs and then other white women who's dogs always want to sniff my crotch. Who taught those dogs to sniff your private parts? Because if it were my dog I would have beaten it thorougly for even attempting that.

So yeah the numbers you put forward are about correct maybe to a lesser or higher degree either way.

doggopill is real and it destroyed many men. my grandfather never allowed dogs in tha house, i always wondered why, they looked cute and playful, now i know why.

It's getting more and more popular among ethnic women in my experience, i'll upload a video later

did a little math but im high and retarded.
just taking the stats you gave @Fat Link i took the worlds population of foids of approx 3,800,750,379 then 95% of that is 3,610,712,860
then with that i did a range of 30%-40% which is potentially: 1,083,213,858 - 1,444,285,144 foids opting into getting their pussy eaten out by their pet.