Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My own father drugged me

T

takurak

Banned
-
When I was 14, there used to be a lot of domestic violence in our house and I used to throw tantrums a lot. 

This one time my sister disfigured my entire face by scratching me all over. When I looked in the mirror I was bleeding from every side my face had slashes all over

Meanwhile my sister did not have a single scratch on her face as she hugged my father and hid behind him. My father told me 'what happened and why are you mad at her' and I became extremely mad and started going mental

Soon enough my father called the security and they detained me. I spent 2 nights in the security office and then my family picked me up. I did not talk to them for weeks and continued ignoring them. However then my father told me to come with him to a psychiatrist. I vehemently refused because my act of rage had good reasons behind it which were
-my sister literally disfigured my entire face
-my parents gave no shit about what she did to me as she used them for defense and 'comfort'

The next day my father woke me up at 7 in the morning and I opened my sight to see a psyciatrist whom my cuck father brought home. Keep in mind I was 14 and I became extremely scared that there was something wrong with me. She told me a lot of things particularly in the light that I am mentally fucked and ill and I need treatment or I will not survive in life. As a 14 year old kid, this scared me immensely as I did not want to lose in life. I had great ambitions and dreams for my future, such as being a football star (I was already in my junior's school team as the star centre defense position) and my life was great. She gave me like 5 pills to take daily. My biggest regret is not knowing what poison I was forced to take each day for 6 months. 

My own father drugged me and led me to this demise cruel world. The same person supposed to raise you up from your feet and teach you how to walk on your own. 

And to watch this while my femoid sister gets away with everything. How any incel can forgive the cruel injustice when femoid scum are placed on a higher pedestal than us is beyond me. It's happening in families, societies, races, cast, everything.

youve already been exposed as normie troll JFL at anyone who believes this

Garbage said:

This can happen to anyone

why didn't u tell them what happened?

to society, men have less value than literal dog shit

Didn´t read/10. Nice post tho

Spidey said:
why didn't u tell them what happened?

They knew what happened

In the end

Femoid daughter > incel son

Lookism reigns everywhere.

Lookism reigns everywhere boyo.

Garbage said:
Crazy, how this just allowed

chainsawcel said:
Lookism reigns everywhere.

Lookism reigns everywhere boyo.

honestly i was at 1st mad at my family not wanting to drug me with shit like adderall / ritalin anti depressants . looking back im glad they didn't. pills fuck ya up and dont really fix the problem. just a scheme for someone to make money off ya. real problem is just bulling, lack of moderate exercise and the american diet which is 1st world problems sadly lol.

btw i wouldn't blame your father. lot of parents try but just dont know what they are doing. people think you can pop a drug and the snake oil shit fixes things. far from the case. really more about what you avoid and dont do these days. if ya do need some healthfixing look into a raw organ paleo diet :)

Should have raped your sister and the psychologist

Narazz said:
honestly i was at 1st mad at my family not wanting to drug me with shit like adderall / ritalin anti depressants . looking back im glad they didn't. pills fuck ya up and dont really fix the problem. just a scheme for someone to make money off ya. real problem is just bulling, lack of moderate exercise and the american diet which is 1st world problems sadly lol.

btw i wouldn't blame your father. lot of parents try but just dont know what they are doing. people think you can pop a drug and the snake oil shit fixes things. far from the case. really more about what you avoid and dont do these days. if ya do need some healthfixing look into a raw organ paleo diet :)

Why did you want your family to drug you?

cool story riveting chilling excitening

>Normies: Let's give mind altering drugs to children without any knowledge of their long term effects!

takurak said:
Narazz said:
honestly i was at 1st mad at my family not wanting to drug me with shit like adderall / ritalin anti depressants . looking back im glad they didn't. pills fuck ya up and dont really fix the problem. just a scheme for someone to make money off ya. real problem is just bulling, lack of moderate exercise and the american diet which is 1st world problems sadly lol.
Why did you want your family to drug you?
i thought it was normal and would fix those problems back in the day lol

Shit man this would be a fucked up story and you should ER your parents. But you are actually fucking good looking and get the fuck out of here you liar.

Psychiatrist are a meme.
Its a pseudoscience