Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My other sex haver bully ruined his own life

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
Now for another story on how my other former sex haver bully ruined his own life and became a subhuman forever like he deserves to be, he overdosed on drugs (cocaine I think it was) and he is now paralyzed for the rest of his life LIKE HE FUCKING DESERVES TO BE. I feel no remorse for that fucking sex haver.:feelshaha:

cocaine paralysis. thats a new one

Show me post from social media or you’re lying

You should visit his hospital and laugh at him

A wonderful news. Hopefully he will be mistreated by a demotivated nurse.

Same thing happened to my bully, except it was his cock that got paralysed and they had to cut it off, true story

Love how he ignored your comment... So transparently not real.

If it is, I will eat my words.
No I replied but I had to delete the reply to avoid an IT member potentially exposing and doxxing me.

99% of nurses are scum so it's more than likely going to be the case.

good for you, i want you to celebrate it and not let it pass over some soyvalues like 'revenge bad broo it's evuul'

good for you, i want you to celebrate it and not let it pass over some soyvalues like 'revenge bad broo it's evuul'
"RevEnGe BaD BrO iTs EvUUL"

Soycucks who say this better just forgive the pedophile for raping their kid

Good news. He'll be in agony just like the pain we face everyday. What contrasts us from him is that we're forced to go through this hell, him on the other hand, did this shit to himself, deserving for that scum.

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

I wish my bullies got cancer or paralyzed or died.

I haven't seen them in over a decade though so I have no idea.

Now for another story on how my other former sex haver bully ruined his own life and became a subhuman forever like he deserves to be, he overdosed on drugs (cocaine I think it was) and he is now paralyzed for the rest of his life LIKE HE FUCKING DESERVES TO BE. I feel no remorse for that fucking sex haver.:feelshaha:

Go to him and humiliate him :feelsjuice:

Visit him and make fun of him. He can't hurt you anyway

Extremely fucking based.

Visit him and make fun of him. He can't hurt you anyway
Go to him and humiliate him :feelsjuice:
You should visit his hospital and laugh at him
Bullying faggots deserve this 1000%.

99% of nurses are scum so it's more than likely going to be the case.
Yes hopefully this happens as well. It would be glorious to see his eyes dart back and forth in panic as the nurses give him a severe beating for his paralyzed ass sharting all over the floor for the 3rd time that day.

Extremely fucking based.

Bullying faggots deserve this 1000%.

Yes hopefully this happens as well. It would be glorious to see his eyes dart back and forth in panic as the nurses give him a severe beating for his paralyzed ass sharting all over the floor for the 3rd time that day.
You may be taking it a bit too far. Some bullies turned out to be incels and were just coping, not all of them deserve what you say. A lot of them though yeah, might as well let them get what they deserve.

I love when I see retribution happen :feelshaha::feelsPop:

Fake and gay.

He’s LARoing
Nah.

What he probably means is dude did so much coke he ended up having a massive stroke and ended up paralyzed from that.

As cocaine isn’t exactly conducive to continued good heart health to put it mildly.

ja waru pelmeni ti toshe hotshes?

Good news. He'll be in agony just like the pain we face everyday. What contrasts us from him is that we're forced to go through this hell, him on the other hand, did this shit to himself, deserving for that scum.

at least send him "that's what you get, NIGGER."

That's good news!