Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My Opinion on GrAYs

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
With that recent post i`ve seen users post here from some Faggot who posted about "GrAY abuse" on IT about this forum i wanna clarify my position on it because it seems everyone thinks we hate GrAYs these are my reasons why i do sometimes throw some "abuse" at GrAYs

1.Alot of GrAYs posts are water. Their posts are regurgitated and mostly obvious shit that doesn`t need to be said for the 400th time

2.GrAYs will complain about "How we act in the forum". A GrAY will come here and try change the rules it`s fucking beyond annoying

3.Big likelihood of these GrAYs being infiltrators. With how many tiktokfags and redditfags know about this forum especially in recent times the likelihood of a GrAY joining who is a foid or normie is always a possibiity so we say things to weasel them out to reveal themselves and sometimes it works other times we realise the new GrAY is an incel and we welcome him or atleast i do

4. The "Am i an Incel" Posts. This is a classic where a GrAY will join and in their first couple posts they will make a thread about foids being attracted to them or even having previous relationships either purely bragging or being an unaware fuck either way it`s fucking annoying and they are a fakecel that will be dealt with accordingly

5.GrAYs obsessed with IT. Another group of annoying GrAYs is the type who will make so obviously bait posts that glow brighter than the sun in hopes of making IT these GrAYs usually come from tiktok and are fucking insufferable

Now with all that said i do like a few GrAYs on this forum but my advice to GrAYs who want to avoid being overly ridiculed is to avoid doing any of the points i made in this thread and stop fucking bitching about so called "abuse" it makes people dislike you more or don`t take any of my advice i don`t care and to any actual incel reading this who wants to join this forum you are welcome to.

Most GrAYs are infiltrators.

62052.jpg

I do agree with your opinion
I'm thankful that i was never any of those typa grays

Tbh i don`t even remember when you were a Gray since you weren`t one for long anyway
I was one for 8 days, so i guess it wasn't that long tbf

With that recent post i`ve seen users post here from some Faggot who posted about "GrAY abuse" on IT about this forum i wanna clarify my position on it because it seems everyone thinks we hate GrAYs these are my reasons why i do sometimes throw some "abuse" at GrAYs

1.Alot of GrAYs posts are water. Their posts are regurgitated and mostly obvious shit that doesn`t need to be said for the 400th time

2.GrAYs will complain about "How we act in the forum". A GrAY will come here and try change the rules it`s fucking beyond annoying

3.Big likelihood of these GrAYs being infiltrators. With how many tiktokfags and redditfags know about this forum especially in recent times the likelihood of a GrAY joining who is a foid or normie is always a possibiity so we say things to weasel them out to reveal themselves and sometimes it works other times we realise the new GrAY is an incel and we welcome him or atleast i do

4. The "Am i an Incel" Posts. This is a classic where a GrAY will join and in their first couple posts they will make a thread about foids being attracted to them or even having previous relationships either purely bragging or being an unaware fuck either way it`s fucking annoying and they are a fakecel that will be dealt with accordingly

5.GrAYs obsessed with IT. Another group of annoying GrAYs is the type who will make so obviously bait posts that glow brighter than the sun in hopes of making IT these GrAYs usually come from tiktok and are fucking insufferable

Now with all that said i do like a few GrAYs on this forum but my advice to GrAYs who want to avoid being overly ridiculed is to avoid doing any of the points i made in this thread and stop fucking bitching about so called "abuse" it makes people dislike you more or don`t take any of my advice i don`t care and to any actual incel reading this who wants to join this forum you are welcome to.
My nigga USE THE FUCKING APOSTROPHE ' AND NOT THE FUCKING BACK TICK `

Opposite ends of the FUCKING KEYBOARD

I don't hate greycels as much as other people. I was a greycel for over a month when I joined here &
@TheTroonAnnihilator & @Petain are both based greys:hax:

but u gotta agree they do enliven the forum with their grey posts sometimes
i laugh so much
but its not like all grays are like that of course

I don't hate greycels as much as other people. I was a greycel for over a month when I joined here &
@TheTroonAnnihilator & @Petain are both based greys:hax:
@TheTroonAnnihilator is the most based graycel

we were all grays at one point

but u gotta agree they do enliven the forum with their grey posts sometimes
i laugh so much
but its not like all grays are like that of course
Yes some of their posts are funny but it does get annoying real quick

agree some of them I do like but most of them I don't

My nigga USE THE FUCKING APOSTROPHE ' AND NOT THE FUCKING BACK TICK `
View attachment 1278816
Opposite ends of the FUCKING KEYBOARD
Never began for `cels :feelscry:

Personally I do not trust grAys because of my paranoia of IT-spies and grAys I end up liking a bit (I mean as in the posting and not them lol) suddenly get hit by the gAy-hammer :feelsUgh:

agree some of them I do like but most of them I don't
It is difficult in a sense because we hate most GrAYs but we also want more incels to join the forum which inevitably they will be grays tho i think if GrAYs stopped being annoying and soft all would be solved

GrAYs are n00bs and if they want respect they should git gud

Never began for `cels :feelscry:

Personally I do not trust grAys because of my paranoia of IT-spies and grAys I end up liking a bit (I mean as in the posting and not them lol) suddenly get hit by the gAy-hammer :feelsUgh:
My grammar on keyboard is usually bad since i just angrily type all the time

Same tbh i do not trust Grays not one bit

My grammar on keyboard is usually bad since i just angrily type all the time

Same tbh i do not trust Grays not one bit
I remember being a grAy, got so much hate. Now I am just an elder 35 y o wizard that incels beg not to become :feelsbadman:

I legitimately came here because I had to

As a G(r)AY, it's understandable that they shouldn't be trusted easily. I can't wait to finally reach blue status I would be so proud