Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MY OPINION: JBW + short gets you below average ethnic foids.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I think if I take drugs to lower my inhib, and go to place where ehtnci foids gather, I might get something. But below average ehtnic foids often look so ugly, I'd have to be nearly drunk to enjoy the sex.

Still gets you femorrhoids, doesn't it? So JBW is the only truth along with JBB.

Itsover was 5'6 and slayed prime asians

Still gets you femorrhoids, doesn't it? So JBW is the only truth along with JBB.
If I'm high inhib around women, will, if I can, getting a 1/10 help lower my natural inhibition around women

i wish this could be true

If I'm high inhib around women, will, if I can, getting a 1/10 help lower my natural inhibition around women
If you're white you can get some ethnic femorrhoids but they're usually subhuman anyway.

If you're white you can get some ethnic femorrhoids but they're usually subhuman anyway.
I live in bay area. White women are unattainable for 5'6'' high inhib manlets, mayocels. And good looking ethnic foids are almost never alone, and have height requirments. So I'm thinking of tryin for below average black and asian women. Tinder hasn't given me a match, but other dating sites might. I'm kinda high right now so whatever

Last edited:
>OP took the shitskin JBW “you can be 1/10 white and still get an asian gf” bait and thinks a nonwhite foid will genuinely fuck him

:lul: :lul: :lul:

He can, he needs to locationmaxx.
Unless he’s normie looking from the get go no.

You are dooming him for failure if he’s an actual ugly manlet based off of the white version of BBC propoganda.

>OP took the shitskin JBW “you can be 1/10 white and still get an asian gf” bait and thinks a nonwhite foid will genuinely fuck him

I'm fuckin high now

He can though. Lots of short white guys with asian girls in the Bay area

I live in bay area. White women are unattainable for 5'6'' high inhib manlets, mayocels. And good looking ethnic foids are almost never alone, and have height requirments. So I'm thinking of tryin for below average black and asian women. Tinder hasn't given me a match, but other dating sites might. I'm kinda high right now so whatever
What’s your face and body like. If you can’t get any matches that’s not good

So I have a chance???
No u fucking idiot. These shitskins literally watched BWC cuckold propoganda and thinks that’s how the world works. I am the epitome of what these copers say would slay with Asians and I have gotten rejected by them even below my looksmatch.

Do it though. Get rejected by them and film it on camera.

What’s your face and body like. If you can’t get any matches that’s not good
3 likes, 0 matches since creating new Tinder account a week ago. I spent 5.99 on a boost, but I didn't even get a like from that. My Tinder profile is invisible.

Unless he’s normie looking from the get go no.

You are dooming him for failure if he’s an actual ugly manlet based off of the white version of BBC propoganda.
BWC. :p

3 likes, 0 matches since creating new Tinder account a week ago. I spent 5.99 on a boost, but I didn't even get a like from that. My Tinder profile is invisible.
I’d lurk looksmax to try and softmaxx but I wouldn’t bother with tinder

I think if I take drugs to lower my inhib, and go to place where ehtnci foids gather, I might get something. But below average ehtnic foids often look so ugly, I'd have to be nearly drunk to enjoy the sex.
Not true, see many manlets every day, most are framecels, with hot noodle whores

JFL if you think drugs will help your face.

JBW + short and at least 5, maybe 6 in the face

lol @ thinking a short white guy with a sub5 face gets foids

Just go to another continent and have sex with noodlewhores who will give birth to future hapa incel mass shooters bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back