Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My opinion: black women can be incel

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Lets be honest, black women have vastly lower SMV than all other foid races. They also make less money, overall quality of life is worse. Many on this forum wouldn't date one.
Even though most tweets on twitter calling for the detah of short men are by black women, I feel like they are less judgemental. As a manlet, I feel like a share in their pain.

Though much of their behavior is self inflicted.

I was hoping this was a greycel thread :feelsseriously:

Black foids are probably the ugliest of all foids. I’d date one, but then again im ugly as fuck so it doesn’t matter because theyd turn me down

nah wtf am i reading lmao

low iq, not only because you are wrong but also because you are going to get banned for this

Yeah no. Low IQ thread tbh.

2020 08 05 13 10 24

There was a recent video of a black foid running over her ex boyfriend for trying to leave her. And she only got charged with aggravated assault. Not attempted murder or attempted vehicular homicide, just aggravated assault. There's more reasons for black foids low SMV than their looks.
Yeah no. Low IQ thread tbh.

View attachment 314534

Nah bruh that's reaching. They have it way harder than literally any other female but they cannot be incel.

Lets be honest, black women have vastly lower SMV than all other foid races. They also make less money, overall quality of life is worse. Many on this forum wouldn't date one.
Even though most tweets on twitter calling for the detah of short men are by black women, I feel like they are less judgemental. As a manlet, I feel like a share in their pain.

I've changed my mind after reading article about black women being fetishisized on dating sites.

forget what I said, black women can't understand an incels pain. low iq by me

Untitled waifu2x art scale tta 1

[JFL]

Last edited:

:feelswhat:

They still command more respect than the average incel. It doesn't matter if people talk about them bad behind their back because in person people know not to mess with them unless they want to get in a verbal and sometimes physical brawl few can easily walk away from without feeling embarrassed.

Jfl at thinking black foids dont also have high standards. If they were any type of cel it would be volcel at most

:no:

If they are fit and don't act like a total nigger, that would solve most of their problems.

Even obese ones with bad personality can find a BBC willing to fuck them.

Jfl get a hold of this guy

Black women have plenty of sex and can get it easily. The “no holds barrednature of this website leads people to just push whatever ideology they want and claim its blackpilled. I would not be surprised if other people on this forum think like this. We already have jailbait praise posts and fakecels bragging about getting more attention than even normies do, so I would not be surprised if there were guys here who think females can be incel. Jfl

I would not be surprised if other people on this forum think like this. We already have jailbait praise posts and fakecels bragging about getting more attention than even normies do, so I would not be surprised if there were guys here who think females can be incel. Jfl
a lot of people here have no irl social experience and everything they know about social dynamics is filtered through what people post on the internet. like when people talk about how "the vast majority of normies are borderline incels". if you told your male coworkers or classmates or whatever about your struggles as an incel they'd just laugh in your face, and would not relate to you whatsoever

anyways pussy has inherent value no matter what color it is

Reminder: this thing smv mogs you

cage at this thread still being up

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI_KtHwBQZQ
yes it is very mcdonalsd pakistan pilled

a lot of people here have no irl social experience and everything they know about social dynamics is filtered through what people post on the internet. like when people talk about how "the vast majority of normies are borderline incels". if you told your male coworkers or classmates or whatever about your struggles as an incel they'd just laugh in your face, and would not relate to you whatsoever

anyways pussy has inherent value no matter what color it is
Exactly, tbh. Very few of the takes posted here are actually blackpilled.

non fat ones will still have no trouble dating. Didn't read the rest of this thread because I know it's pure retardation

Op. Before making this thread. Didn't you think there were people here (and probably even yourself) who'll fuck a black girl given the chance? Thus disapproving your idea from the start?.

They are uglier and less preferred overall, but people still even pay to have sex with ugly black women.

I wonder how many women would pay to have sex with an incel. No need to wonder, the answer is 0.

Last edited:
Black foids are probably the ugliest of all foids. I’d date one, but then again im ugly as fuck so it doesn’t matter because theyd turn me down
She would cheat on you for Tyrone, who will bang anything he sees. Black women are super promiscuous, even cumskin whores can't compete, despite fucking horses and dogs.

JFL at thinking a Foid of any race has a problem having sex

Doubtful. I highly doubt any average black woman would have trouble actually finding a partner. Black woman may struggle in comparison to other women in online dating, but thats still leagues above most men.

I wanna fuck black women so OP is wrong

Not a single female can be incel due to male libido, keep coping.

They’re the ricecels of toilets

let me tell you it's not like it was before everyone is banned and the forum is filled with hateful ethnics
Brutal, hopefully that changes.

Cope thread, they still have female SMV which mogs male SMV into smithereens.