Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My only purpose is to cause the apocalypse for freedom

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Ever since I was born. I was genetically unblessed with half raced genes. 5'2.6 height and a 146 lbs weight. Was always the one with shitty luck. Always worked hard to get at least friends or a family. But never worked. It's always me rotting or me talking to myself on how I'm gunna get through this. Most "friends" left me because they didn't want to hear my horrible life. My horrible life constitutes of nothing but rotting and autism. I spent half of my first quarter of life getting good grades and a diploma only to be thrown with a shitty world. I always looked at my race with disappointment and frustration. You had at least a million years of evolution and pure growth. But y'all niggas didn't do anything and here we are. Them niggas still can't do anything. I think it's time to pull the plug. I genuinely believe in order to be free. One must cost it all for freedom. We didn't do anything but be born and have our times wasted. Society wasted our time and I think it's logically fair if I wasted it itself. Society deserves nothing but an apocalypse. And I couldn't be more happier than to work hard to cause it. That's my goal. Goal to achieve the scenary of freedom. We all deserve freedom.
Anyone who tells you, you shouldn't support genocide they are just pussies with shitty inconvenient survival tendencies. They didnt do anything to survive to get their good lives. It's ultimately fair if we made theirs a living hell. Or in the point of me. Freedom shall prevail. With costs
I genuinely think the only way things will change if I can appropriate this task carefully. The apocalypse must be a piece of dominos

Last edited:
Damn, I can relate to almost everything you've said except the height thing. I too, am cursed with half raced genes, autism, and a shitty life that holds nothing but misery and despair.

Lately, I've been enjoying destruction scenes that result in human suffering. But I remember a time where I was pro egalitarianism and peace - a time before society has turned me into a monster. Alas, all that has faded into nothingness. The only thing I look forward to for this clown world is its demise. I loathe humans, and wish nothing upon them but suffering. People are afraid of wars, pandemics, etc. and they're so quick to hide in their homes whenever something of that sort occurs. I however, view things differently; if I can't be happy in this world, then I don't want to see it prosper as prosperity only serves as a reminder of what I am missing out on. The only way to change shit is to reset the damn thing, destroy it to pieces, and rebuild it from scratch.

Damn, I can relate to almost everything you've said except the height thing. I too, am cursed with half raced genes, autism, and a shitty life that holds nothing but misery and despair.

Lately, I've been enjoying destruction scenes that result in human suffering. But I remember a time where I was pro egalitarianism and peace - a time before society has turned me into a monster. Alas, all that has faded into nothingness. The only thing I look forward to for this clown world is its demise. I loathe humans, and wish nothing upon them but suffering. People are afraid of wars, pandemics, etc. and they're so quick to hide in their homes whenever something of that sort occurs. I however, view things differently; if I can't be happy in this world, then I don't want to see it prosper as prosperity only serves as a reminder of what I am missing out on. The only way to change shit is to reset the damn thing, destroy it to pieces, and rebuild it from scratch.
Join me brother. We have one choice.

Your avi matches your comment well. Gratz.

the human race is disgusting

ERadication is exactly what it desERves

when I was young I thought I could protect and nurture humanity, but as it turns out there is nothing worth protecting

the human race is disgusting

ERadication is exactly what it desERves

when I was young I thought I could protect and nurture humanity, but as it turns out there is nothing worth protecting
Yes. We need more of us. This is how things can change. Don't let survival copers think you out of anything.
In order to be free from the world one must destroy it. No one was there for me. Therefore an exact date and time and plan must be orchestrated to work. Already most want an apocalypse. So that's their gift. The gift of freedom

Last edited:
Join me brother. We have one choice.
We should work on accelerating the collapse of this wretched system. Let them import immigrants to cause insatiability and create further political schism. Provoke leftists by posting hateful stuff on the internet, and then go provoke the conservatives by posting anti-male/ anti-white shit. Let them tear each other apart. The more divided we were the weaker we are - and that works in our favour as incels. Leech off the system, don't work. Don't contribute anything to this depraved society. Hope that more leaders like Saddam, Kim Jung Un, etc. rise to power. Fuck egalitarianism, fuck justice! This society deserves nothing but suffering. As I previously said, going ER and getting your hands dirty is ridiculous since we're autistic freaks (and I don't want to commit any acts of violence), but we can accelerate the collapse. We all are cogs in the machine, but machines don't work without cogs, right? The more people join us the better. I am not saying we should spread the blackpill cuz that doesn't work, but let them come to us! And they will. Men these days are frustrated, depressed, and have nothing to live for. It's only a matter of time until we become a noticeable group.

We should we work on accelerating the collapse of this wretched system. Let them import immigrants to cause insatiability and create further political schism. Provoke leftists by posting hateful stuff on the internet, and then go provoke the conservatives by posting anti-male/ anti-white shit. Let them tear each other apart. The more divided we were the weaker we are - and that works in our favour as incels. Leech off the system, don't work. Don't contribute anything to this depraved society. Hope that more leaders like Saddam, Kim Jung Un, etc. rise to power. Fuck egalitarianism, fuck justice! This society deserves nothing but suffering. As I previously said, going ER and getting your hands dirty is ridiculous since we're autistic freaks (and I don't want to commit any acts of violence), but we can accelerate the collapse. We all are cogs in the machine, but machines don't work without cogs, right? The more people join us the better. I am not saying we should spread the blackpill cuz that doesn't work, but let them come to us! And they will. Men these days are frustrated, depressed, and have nothing to live for. It's only a matter of time until we become a noticeable group.
Yes perfect

Humanity is degenerate. Just keep moving forward