Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My only hope is ww3

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Please trump & zionism lobby, make it happen.:feelsBox::feelsBox:

Mine is too ffs :cryfeels:
I pray so hard for ww3 everyday, it's the only thing I want
But it seems like, it's not gonna happen :feelsrope:

It would be kinda boring compared to the other wars tho. Already trained ppl and ppl who control missiles n stuff will b doing all the work whilst most ppl just rot

If WWIII goes down I could legally go ER on Iran by joining the military

Going ER on Iran is retarded. Killing a bunch of sands and (slight better) foids than western whores is deluded.

You will be killed soon while your Chad partner becomes a hero and gets medals

You will be killed soon while your Chad partner becomes a hero and gets medals
Going ER on Iran is retarded. Killing a bunch of sands and (slight better) foids than western whores is deluded.
It would still be cope to kill with no legal punishment. Besides it's a win win scenario. I die I dont have to live a shitty life. I live I get paid for fighting and get the veterans pass.

just die on the frontline theory

It would still be cope to kill with no legal punishment. Besides it's a win win scenario. I die I dont have to live a shitty life. I live I get paid for fighting and get the veterans pass.

A very cucked cope to be fighting for a 'muh country'.

It is cucked to fight for a society that rejects you ngl, I am glad I have aspergers so I can go under the radar and LDARmaxx all day.

Not quite for muh country but to do what I want legally

Still a cucked cope to kill browncels who are suffering just as much as you. In any case, you can probably JBWmaxx in Iran.

Still a cucked cope to kill browncels who are suffering just as much as you. In any case, you can probably JBWmaxx in Iran.
Dont think that would be easy with war about to break out. I would most likely end up a prisoner of war here or killed there as they may think I'm a spy or some shit

I cope by daydreaming about cabinmaxxing and lootingmaxxing in the Russian Far North after widespread societal collapse due to climate change, which according to leddit will happen in 20 years maximum. For the time being I will try to maximise my carbon footprint in order to contribute to that.

Same, I want this world to die

I'm going to be a recruit so I don't want a ww3 happening soon :\

Same tbh i want a ww3 and a nuclear winter