Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My only friend is an incel in denial

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
He is an incel in denial. He is short, has a gigantic deformed nose, has subhuman tube legs with eczma, has bad teeth, is chubby and is just generally subhuman. He still thinks he has a chance though, he is very bluepilled. He has stonermaxxed, thinking that smoking weed with foids will get him laid which it obviously won't, has jestermaxxed, has vapemaxxed, has gymmaxxed.

He has gone to clubs a lot recently to get with drunk foids, but obviously he is still KHHV.

I don't want to see my incel in denial friend suffer like this, he has tried everything and still no sex or kiss or handhold. Should i tell him straight that its over, or should i let him figure it out by himself? Because i'm pretty sure he is coming to his sense that its over, making vague references to attractive men having sex with who they like, but he is still bluepilled in every other aspect.

another friend haver.... mogs me

He is an incel in denial. He is short, has a gigantic deformed nose, has subhuman tube legs with eczma, has bad teeth, is chubby and is just generally subhuman. He still thinks he has a chance though, he is very bluepilled. He has stonermaxxed, thinking that smoking weed with foids will get him laid which it obviously won't, has jestermaxxed, has vapemaxxed, has gymmaxxed.

He has gone to clubs a lot recently to get with drunk foids, but obviously he is still KHHV.

I don't want to see my incel in denial friend suffer like this, he has tried everything and still no sex or kiss or handhold. Should i tell him straight that its over, or should i let him figure it out by himself? Because i'm pretty sure he is coming to his sense that its over, making vague references to attractive men having sex with who they like, but he is still bluepilled in every other aspect.
Don't tell him, he'll figure it out sooner or later. Telling him will only make you look like an asshole.

Let him figure it out, like all bluepilled people he will probably get pissy and angry if you tell him he is a degnerate subhuman to his face, let him clown himself until he is worn down to a nub then aid him when he eventually comes crying about it

Yes, but most likely he will take it badly and stop talking to you. As I told you, every subhuman finds the blackpill sooner or later.
very true, thanks for the advice

all my university friends are incels in denial. except for one of them, since he's white and tall at a predominantly chinese university

You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink. And tbh most people don't want to be force fed uncomfortable truths. He'll figure it out on his own eventually, hopefully

Same. I tried to subtly blackpill him here and there but he is so unintelligent and bluepilled that you literally cant argue with him