Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My only foid fb friend deleted me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I have more foid fb friends added out of social necessity (like practical matters) but they are ugly so they dont count.

This one hit different though.

She was in my hospital at the same department a few years back. Some 12 patients and most stay for at minimum for 9 months. Fun girl and surprisingly well grounded despite her stay. Bombshell to.

Shes a diehard antifa/BLM mulatto and I added her to my Daddy Trump fb group and a redneck grizly chewing tobacco group (link). I did this cause I found it amusing. Maybe also because of an attempt of teasing.

I also posted rants on how I would be a martyr if Trump would open fire on antifa but I didnt think about her or anybody when posting. I posted that cause I was mad at the ché guavara larping by adult diaper wearing cowards. It wasnt even the politics I just hated their delusions of grandeur. I listen to Uncle Murda because hes one of the few who backs up his words. Same as Trump in a way. I just respect real people no matter their politics or background. I dont care as much about the many late unfriends cause theyre fake people anyways but she wasnt so that made it different.

I sabotaged myself hard and regret wasting the opportunity to creampie her in acts of miscegenation.

Total suifuel

I know its my fault but I become verbally incontinent after 9PM cause in the evening hypomania sets in rapidly that only fades after my nightmeds kick in.

My last hospital (KIB Vlaardingenlaan 5 for GGZcels) fucked me up so bad that I have only slept a few hours in total between january till end of august. I never had mania or hypomania before.

I have braindamage now which makes me zeroinhib. Which sometimes feels like freedom but when I wake up after a night of staring at coffeegrind on a plate in the sink thinking the universe is unfolding all her mysteries to me thru the spread of the caffeinated blubber on the water of the clear plate thinking Platos realm is luring me into nibbana I feel like a retard that keeps shooting my own foot every evening in some kind of illusion of enlightenment and omnipotence.

Im already 3 hours too late for my seroquel, venlafaxine and mirtazepine now so Ill probobly be getting amazing insights soon. Like the last time , few months back in May, when I comforted the guard of my isolationcel that the reason I wrote my lawyers name with urine on the wall was because cats pee in hostile environments because they need to be comforted by their own scent and that it wasnt hostility towards him. Didnt cheer him up though. Still had to clean my piss.

Last edited:
Low IQ move having social media and provoking some sjw whore who can destroy your life.

Facebook account is a fakecel trait ngl.

I have more foid fb friends added out of social necessity (like practical matters) but they are ugly so they dont count.
Chads.co strikes again

Screenshot 20201109 003544 Facebook

Most of my friends are zeta cartel members I had a long fascination for and wanted to join despite not speaking mexican or having ever been there.

NSFW

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201109-003544_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201109-003544_Facebook.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
You must be very low IQ to be a virgin boomer. You literally had everything landed on a golden plate, unlike 95% of the male population today. Hell, back then women literaly asked boys to dance at ball.
Cope, this guy is Manlet baldingcel. Never began for him

Screenshot 20201108 184651 Chrome
to go er. In mortal kombat.

Cope. THe situation was nothing alike when he was our age.
Cope, he is Manlet. And if he is a virgin with 40, he was probably a truecel at every age. Jfl if you believe that this guy is not a truecel

Good fucking riddance. Whores who won't fuck or be with you only weigh you down.

You must be very low IQ to be a virgin boomer. You literally had everything landed on a golden plate, unlike 95% of the male population today. Hell, back then women literaly asked boys to dance at ball.
cope, iq never mattered

>foid mulatto
>facebook
>worshipping Trump dick
My faith in this place not being LARPfest 2020 dwindles a bit more every day.

Low IQ move having social media and provoking some sjw whore who can destroy your life.
>foid mulatto
>facebook
>worshipping Trump dick
My faith in this place not being LARPfest 2020 dwindles a bit more every day.
cope, iq never mattered
You gotta be retarded to publicly support those types of things in a lefty dominated social media.

I only use those things to see fap material.