Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My only experience ever of a foid

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
So years ago during my final year of high school I was friends with this foid whom I thought was normal (I wasn’t in any community like this at the time but I knew I belonged to it) and I talked to her for months thinking she liked me and I liked her I never said anything and neither did she and one time I finally asked her out when she was single and told me that she did have feelings for me and wants to be with me but it isn’t the right moment yet cuz her last breakup and then she got with a guy who mogs me in every way a day later and I continued being her friend for like 2 months and then I just blocked her. I was a retard kid and shouldn’t have simped so hard I should have known she was a bitch whore didn’t care. I was 15 at the time. Totally fucking embarrassing and I bet she laughs and jokes to everyone about it still to this day. This was my only ever experience with a girl and it lasted 4 months. I think about this period of my life almost daily

Such is a common story here, except for the part where you're friends

Such is a common story here, except for the part where you're friends
I refuse to befriend a foid ever since it happened and I’ve stuck by it. I’m just gonna embarrass myself and hate myself more

read the title and thought you were like that guy on mt. athos, you only ever had one experience of encountering a foid

was like, 'lucky guy'

read the title and thought you were like that guy on mt. athos, you only ever had one experience of encountering a foid

was like, 'lucky guy'
No lmfao not at all. It was an awful experience I hated her but liked her sm at the same time being her friend depressed tf out of me but I kept going cuz I wanted pussy glad I accepted I ain’t getting a bitch

So years ago during my final year of high school I was friends with this foid whom I thought was normal (I wasn’t in any community like this at the time but I knew I belonged to it) and I talked to her for months thinking she liked me and I liked her I never said anything and neither did she and one time I finally asked her out when she was single and told me that she did have feelings for me and wants to be with me but it isn’t the right moment yet cuz her last breakup and then she got with a guy who mogs me in every way a day later and I continued being her friend for like 2 months and then I just blocked her. I was a retard kid and shouldn’t have simped so hard I should have known she was a bitch whore didn’t care. I was 15 at the time. Totally fucking embarrassing and I bet she laughs and jokes to everyone about it still to this day. This was my only ever experience with a girl and it lasted 4 months. I think about this period of my life almost daily
uh mazin pfp

Friendship is never the way into a woman’s heart or pants.

Whether we like it or not or whether we believe it or not it’s all about simply approaching and making the hoe say no.

Then you know where you stand immediately and don’t spend your valuable time on a time wasting bullshitter that just wants to use you as a distraction/ego boost or for free meals/car rides etc.

Rollo Tomassi has pointed out that asking a bitch out creates the necessary sexual tension to find out immediately where you stand with a broad.

Even Chad or normies can get friendzoned if they try to go the friends first route.

Now granted guys like us are most likely to be rejected via approaching so it’s best to preserve one’s dignity and not even bother but just saying if you’re still trying to see if you can escape inceldom you’re simply going to have to shoot your shot immediately by asking the bitch out and not trying the failure route known as friends first.

Uh-may-zin. You heard about his recent drama? Pedo and grooming allegations I’ve been helping tj debunk them
I heard people on gypsy's side trying to say tj had a 12yo gf but i dont know what's true and what's not

Whether we like it or not or whether we believe it or not it’s all about simply approaching and making the hoe say no.

Then you know where you stand immediately and don’t spend your valuable time on a time wasting bullshitter that just wants to use you as a distraction/ego boost or for free meals/car rides etc.

Rollo Tomassi has pointed out that asking a bitch out creates the necessary sexual tension to find out immediately where you stand with a broad.

Even Chad or normies can get friendzoned if they try to go the friends first route.

Now granted guys like us are most likely to be rejected via approaching so it’s best to preserve one’s dignity and not even bother but just saying if you’re still trying to see if you can escape inceldom you’re simply going to have to shoot your shot immediately by asking the bitch out and not trying the failure route known as friends first.
I don’t expect to leave inceldom at all but what your saying is right

The only time friends first even has a chance in hell of working out is if you’re a Chad that’s already in a relationship with another girl and thus you’ve proven to be a high status male via pre-selection.

Then the other girl you’ve set up as a “friend” can see that you’re wanted and desired by another woman and thus worthy of fucking her in the future should you ever decide to leave your main bitch.

Id keep her in the friendzone better than nothing but id never simp. Stop simping!

Approach a girl after a short amount of time or just cold.

Dont be a Beta Orbiter you WILL end up being cucked.

I heard people on gypsy's side trying to say tj had a 12yo gf but i dont know what's true and what's not
Yeah nah it ain’t true everything against TJ is fake. Except for the pictures that got leaked of him lmao but the captions on the pictures are fake. Gypsy and Truxton (the gay Christianity guy) are helping spread the expose thing lmfao. They are getting anyone they can against TJ and all of it is fake and bullshit

The only time friends first even has a chance in hell of working out is if you’re a Chad that’s already in a relationship with another girl and thus you’ve proven to be a high status male via pre-selection.

Then the other girl you’ve set up as a “friend” can see that you’re wanted and desired by another woman and thus worthy of fucking her in the future should you ever decide to leave your main bitch.
Id keep her in the friendzone better than nothing but id never simp. Stop simping!

Approach a girl after a short amount of time or just cold.

Dont be a Beta Orbiter you WILL end up being cucked.
I ain’t even gonna bother at all with these foods Its been proven to me I am disgusting to them and I have nothing of value to foids and if I ever was to fall for a foid again I’d js be a simp cuck I know I would which id one of the reasons I don’t want to bother

based and gunwitchpilled

tbh gunwitch was based, lame mysterymethodcels went up to foids and gave dumb monologues + magic tricks but gunwitch just shot them in the face

giphy.gif

Most of the time foids don't even want men as their "friends", it's just free attention for them and an emotional tampon to use whenever they feel like it.

I never got to be friends with a foid. Only aquitances

these experiences really make me feel bad, i’ve never had a genuine friendship with a girl before, all of it ended up with me being mocked

You dont. Normies, foids and Chads even out their bad memories by having more positive memories than negative ones. But that doesnt work for us inklers because the vast majority of our lif experiences are negative