Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My online 'friends' just made a meme of my face again

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
The fuckers have just made a meme of my face again. I am done being the victim of every single fucking thing. My cunting parents pretend that I am inside all the time due to being addicted to video-games. In reality it is because of undiagnosed and untreated ADHD, anxiety, depression and autism, sleep apnea and most importantly, UGLINESS.

Just downed 150mg codeine and 4000mg paracetamol. let's see if i die :)

My IRL friends make memes about my face lol, it happens to teh best of us :fuk:

My IRL friends make memes about my face lol, it happens to teh best of us :fuk:
mogs me i havent left my house except for appointments for almost 7 years.

mogs me i havent left my house except for appointments for almost 7 years.
How do you even manage that? Lol, i can't not get out of my house

lol dont have friends. Get a cpap for your sleep apnea and make sure someone else pays for it

How do you even manage that? Lol, i can't not get out of my house
no idea, i dont fit the criteria for schizoid because i dont take criticism or insults well, but i just dont get off to talking to people and i like being in the same environment a lot.

Just downed 150mg codeine

Why would you show your face to online ''friends'' in the first place?

Why would you show your face to online ''friends'' in the first place?
dunno i was a retarded 15 y/o at the time. they dug through to find it and then fuckin showed it and made memes of it etc just pointless tbh if i had validation on my appearance i wouldnt care but the same cunts doing it also deny the blackpill while lol'ing at my appearance and treating me like shit cus of it jfl.

no idea, i dont fit the criteria for schizoid because i dont take criticism or insults well, but i just dont get off to talking to people and i like being in the same environment a lot.
No i mean, i would do the same if i could. But i have to get out of the house, lucky you.... :dafuckfeels:

These days people just talk bad shit about each other they don’t know how to communicate

Maybe you are autistic, not saying it in a mean way but autistic men tend to be huge targets for limitless harassment to the point where shit gets VERY personal.