Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My online friend has officially lost his virginity. I am completely speechless.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
So last night I made a post detailing how he's likely lost his virginity by the time of writing that post. Earlier today I found out that was indeed the case. Worse still, was the fact they went for a second time not even 2 hours after the first.
So lemme get this straight, he gets saved from being a 20 year old virgin by the skin of his teeth, but I don't?
Not only that, the bitches dad even heard them fucking and was even ok with it! What? How? How is it that he's so lucky to the point he can even lose it and have the dad hear him pounding his daughter and the dad doesn't even give a shit? Like seriously, how?

How would you know?

Didn't you mention he was a NT white with a 6/10 face who still went with some ethnic low tier Becky? :feelswhat:

Not unexpected; though brutal he had to rely on that to ascend, even as a HTN. :feelsclown:

Didn't you mention he was a NT white with a 6/10 face who still went with some ethnic low tier Becky? :feelswhat:

Not unexpected; though brutal he had to rely on that to ascend, even as a HTN. :feelsclown:
Regardless, he has ascended and I've remained a virgin, well a permavirgin at that. I still can't believe it though. I don't want to believe it, but I can't deny the reality that he is now a nonvirgin.

Welcome to the outcasts, stuck in life while your friends ascend club

Take the luck and NT pill

My roomate lost his yesterday
Hes not even good looking

Welcome to the outcasts, stuck in life while your friends ascend club
Our savegames are corrupt. I tried to contact technical support but this error message shows up: Can't connect to life servers.

Their phone number doesn't work either way. I don't know how to refund this Game called Life!