Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis wouldn’t even like me if I was a millionaire

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Let me explain. She worked at the bank my work uses. Every week I have to bring in the deposit (accountantcel) of over $20,000. As far as she knows, I own the company and am rich. Did this make her treat me better or be more talkative or sweet towards me? No. She treated me the same as she would treat a nigger depositing his welfare check.

legitimate suifuel for @PPEcel .

Sadly foids don't care for anything but looks.

first, nice brag. second, you must look like a rich guy. you can be bezos but if you look and cloth like a hobo your potential GF has nothing to brag about to her friends. have you considered that?

Please clue me in on why you tagged ppe cel. Must be an inside joke I’m not aware of.

first, nice brag. second, you must look like a rich guy. you can be bezos but if you look and cloth like a hobo your potential GF has nothing to brag about to her friends. have you considered that?
Not sure where the brag is. I dress like shit I admit that but the owners of the companies I work for, dress better than me but you would never guess they were millionaires if you saw them in the street.

Let me explain. She worked at the bank my work uses. Every week I have to bring in the deposit (accountantcel) of over $20,000. As far as she knows, I own the company and am rich. Did this make her treat me better or be more talkative or sweet towards me? No. She treated me the same as she would treat a nigger depositing his welfare check.
IMO, a nigger depositing his welfare check doesn't deserve to be treated worse.

Please clue me in on why you tagged ppe cel. Must be an inside joke I’m not aware of.
I am not rich. I am an upper-middle-classcel. And I'm also a youngcel, so my parents are, not me.

IMO, a nigger depositing his welfare check doesn't deserve to be treated worse.

I am not rich. I am an upper-middle-classcel. And I'm also a youngcel, so my parents are, not me.
I agree the nigger doesn’t deserve to be treated worse but in most cases he will be treated worse than a millionaire businessman.

I agree the nigger doesn’t deserve to be treated worse but in most cases he will be treated worse than a millionaire businessman.
Banking isn't really supposed to be a fun experience. You get in, do what you need to do, and get out.

Chances are, a foid working at a bank encounters dozens of people every day who are single-digit millionaires. Why is any of them special?

You don't really get pampered until your net worth is in the 8 figs and you are entering the realm of private wealth management services, or if you're representing a mid-sized institution (because no one gives a shit about mom-and-pop businesses). That's when they start to figuratively suck your dick, so they can coax you into placing more of your assets under their management.

Banking isn't really supposed to be a fun experience. You get in, do what you need to do, and get out.

Chances are, a foid working at a bank encounters dozens of people every day who are single-digit millionaires. Why is any of them special?

You don't really get pampered until your net worth is in the 8 figs and you are entering the realm of private wealth management services, or if you're representing a mid-sized institution (because no one gives a shit about mom-and-pop businesses). That's when they start to figuratively suck your dick, so they can coax you into placing more of your assets under their management.
Damn. Over for millionairecels.

Damn. Over for millionairecels.
It's just a natural consequence of 1) inflation and 2) economic segregation.

The growth of financial services and technology means that, in the developed world, a significant chunk of wealth is now in the hands of a relatively small class (10% or so of people) -- highly educated, white-collar urban professionals. For economic and cultural reasons, they tend to congregate in similar neighbourhoods in or around similar cities. This naturally increases property prices and the cost of living in those areas.

This also means that there are more millionaires than ever. There are now over 46 million people in the world who are individually worth at least $1M USD. This means banks have to be more selective when it comes to choosing their clients.

The word "millionaire" would be extremely impressive in 1920. Now being a single-digit millionaire places you in the middle class in some places.

Last edited:
Imagine having an oneitis in 2020

:bluepill:

Shit.

Chad only

FACE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back