Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis was stolen from me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was going to get her but chads stole her from me this is unfair now I hav to live miserably everyday

Stop with the oneitits threads, she was never yours, she wouldn't want you even if you were the last man on earth and even if that chad didn't make his move she would go find a another chad even if she had to go to the other side of the earth to do so, these threads are cucked and full of soy. Stop worshiping foids and start hating on them, you calling her your oneitits is basically kissing her feet, when you are thinking about her and how much you love her she is thinking about all the Chads she has been with, when you were rotting in your room she was going to parties.

Last edited:
A bit longer. I'll post "something" of importance and then resume with my denigration of half-relatives.

How do you know ?

Now he’s fucking her nasty like she’s his property and he’s gonna fill her deep with his piping hot semen. Like he’s getting what you wanted so badly and then he’ll move onto do it with another foid

More like she stole chad and you just cry about it