Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My oneitis turns out to be a faggot

bigdickalpha27

bigdickalpha27

heightcel
I go to a liberal school so theres a lot of fags everywhere. This one girl was my oneitis, she seemed so kind unlike all those other stacys. Her friends and I got along-ish. I tried to be nice to them even if they were retarded foidfags. One of them made a fanfiction about me and her on AO3 and it got around the school. I thought it was somewhat cute, and assumed her friends even knew we had potential. As me and her grew closer and closer, I really thought we would work out. She was shy, autistic and she even liked the same things as me. I thought she could possibly understand my point of views. But of course, she was just another fucking Stacy. I asked her out and she rejected me, because she was a lesbian. I was so mad, I finally thought I'd get out of inceldom. I finally thought I could truly trust a woman. I thought id ascend. But no, she's just like the rest of them. How the fuck am I supposed to ascend in this town full of liberals, faggots and trannies? I hate this so much. I even saw her making out with one of her friends like a fucking whore. I hate lesbians so much. If I could, I'd bring back camps. What the hell am I supposed to do now.

She's chadsexual

This explains your other thread.

She isn't a lesbian for Chad

I go to a liberal school so theres a lot of fags everywhere. This one girl was my oneitis, she seemed so kind unlike all those other stacys. Her friends and I got along-ish. I tried to be nice to them even if they were retarded foidfags. One of them made a fanfiction about me and her on AO3 and it got around the school. I thought it was somewhat cute, and assumed her friends even knew we had potential. As me and her grew closer and closer, I really thought we would work out. She was shy, autistic and she even liked the same things as me. I thought she could possibly understand my point of views. But of course, she was just another fucking Stacy. I asked her out and she rejected me, because she was a lesbian. I was so mad, I finally thought I'd get out of inceldom. I finally thought I could truly trust a woman. I thought id ascend. But no, she's just like the rest of them. How the fuck am I supposed to ascend in this town full of liberals, faggots and trannies? I hate this so much. I even saw her making out with one of her friends like a fucking whore. I hate lesbians so much. If I could, I'd bring back camps. What the hell am I supposed to do now.
YOU FOOL, NOW YOU KNOW

Every zoomer girl larps as bisexual.

5 posts since december 2022

I wish people were making fanfics of me and foids on AO3 tbh:feelsbadman:.
damn, nevER began for fanfictionlets, I had at least 20 fanfictions about me and all the stacies in my school but they were all in my head :feelsbadman:

I can’t understand how men still develop a oneitis in 2023, while blackPilled.
Been there done that,
I will keep Foids at arm’s length

Normie simp fag "Incel" with a "Oneitis", number 4769.

I hate 99% of lesbians from the bottom of my heart

Lesbian when chad isn’t in the room

She'd be bi if you were better looking.

Literally this song lol. "I'm dumb she's a lesbian".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2vWDWxYJBc

20% Please avoid posting gibberish in inceldom discussion
nehemehnehnwhehneb

@Homelandercel

Autists are highly susceptible to alphabet indoctrination.

Autists are highly susceptible to alphabet indoctrination.
Well said! Autistic people just want to fit in and be loved and faggots and trannies know this and exploit this.

“The lesbian pill is more relevant than ever” - B.P