Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My oneitis needs me

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Either she becomes completely degenerate in the future and make money that way, gets a Chad husband and will never experience true love or the joy of life, only thinking about money, status and material things. Complete brainwash.

Or she works for the rest of her life, like all the other slaves in society and will never be happy & the things I mentioned above.

If she was with me I would be way more motivated about my goals to become rich, she would experience all great things about life and within time truly love me and not want to be with anybody else. I understand that females always want to date up, but what's worth more? An intelligent extremely motivated guy who actually loves her and isn't afraid of anything, or some braindead loser who is better looking?

I get that all foids would choose the second option. but I believe my oneitis is different, smarter. I'm probably completely delusional.

yeah, she needs someone to clean her after chad finish.

shut the fuck up, another GrAY, muh oneitis cuck :soy: :soy:

Sorry I know autistic people don't know what love is
Ok Forrest Gump, enjoy wasting your time/ energy obsessing about some random hole that doesnt give a shit about you...

Utter cuck.

Ok Forrest Gump, enjoy wasting your time/ energy obsessing about some random hole that doesnt give a shit about you...

Utter cuck.
It's too late man, the memories I've had of her matters more than anything. It's not even a choice, it gets deeply stuck in your mind and the only cure is getting her.

It's too late man, the memories I've had of her matters more than anything. It's not even a choice, it gets deeply stuck in your mind and the only cure is getting her.
your oneitis getting her back blown by 6'7 chad rn bro it's over

How old are you? I'm guessing below 20. I'm not gonna be harsh on you. We all have had oneitis. Trust me, it gets easier to move on over time. You are just high on that pure-love drug right now.

You are not chad and will never be anything to her. The sooner you take this, admittedly brutal, blackpill and move on the better. It's not over because it never even began.

Either she becomes completely degenerate in the future and make money that way, gets a Chad husband and will never experience true love or the joy of life, only thinking about money, status and material things. Complete brainwash.

Or she works for the rest of her life, like all the other slaves in society and will never be happy & the things I mentioned above.

If she was with me I would be way more motivated about my goals to become rich, she would experience all great things about life and within time truly love me and not want to be with anybody else. I understand that females always want to date up, but what's worth more? An intelligent extremely motivated guy who actually loves her and isn't afraid of anything, or some braindead loser who is better looking?

I get that all foids would choose the second option. but I believe my oneitis is different, smarter. I'm probably completely delusional.
You can still have her, if only for a few minutes. You just need to break the law. :fbi::fbi::fbi:

You sound completely pathetic Oh Pee. Stop putting so much value on holes. Even if you asked her out she would reject you immediately for Chad because Chad doesn't write essays about her on an obscure forum.

So you basically are saying that you need her. not the other way around.

but what's worth more? An intelligent extremely motivated guy who actually loves her and isn't afraid of anything, or some braindead loser who is better looking?
every woman would choose the second option.

Sam Hyde's Adolf Hitler Needs Me? Sketch | Know Your Meme

Woah dude, my oneitis needs me?

You are beyond delusional and need to stop. Like, now. This isn't healthy for you, man. She's likely going to be able to lock down a Chad she is going to be loyal to the death for. What, she won't be happy in modern society? Yeah, bro, because women want to go back to 1950 when they had no rights :feelskek: don't make me laugh, brocel.

I'm probably completely delusional.

yup, they are a different species. They dont think like us, they are eugenic robots.
You can give a woman the world and your everything and she will still find a reason to hate you and leave you