Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My oneitis might be trying to get me arrested again.

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
The first time was when she herself brought back her Facebook with no profile picture or other photos with the most recent posts being from 2011, which was just polls and liked shit.

Flash forward today, last night I looked her mom’s name up on Facebook again (haven’t done it in a minute) and saw she was back on Facebook. I was reluctant to click on it at first but I did it just now. She shit only has her cover photo, which is re-posted, so that makes it two. She had featured photos, but they’re formatted in the way of a story collection you would see on some Instagram account.

I feel this is another trap, cuz not too long ago Michael told me a update about my oneitis, according to her job manager, she now works a laundromat which I guess was after her brother OD’d, which made her and her parents go insane, but they deleted those social media back in summer 2020, while the former incident happened early 2021.

But I kinda already went down the rabbit hole as I clicked on her account and photos. I’m obviously not gonna message this woman (there’s also no add friend option), but l’m concerned if anything will happen if I view her featured photos?

Didn’t read because GrAY

no lol? you can't get arrested for browsing someone's facebook :fuk:

greycel paranoia...
you should be fine.you should drop the whole oneitis thing though.i myself have an oneitis so i know how hard it is.

You can see how many people viewed your featured photos but not sure if there is a way to see who viewed them. Use a burner account if you must do it.

no lol? you can't get arrested for browsing someone's facebook :fuk:
What if they see a account name they don’t recognize if they decide to view their featured photos?

You can see how many people viewed your featured photos but not sure if there is a way to see who viewed them. Use a burner account if you must do it.
I use an anonymous account that doesn’t have my real name.

you can't be arrested for checking someone's Facebook :feelskek:

My oneitis ghosts me

Schizophrenia in action.

Least retarded conspiracy

Get over it find another one

Update y’all: her mom just regularly came back to Facebook, no sting operations or nothing. She does have a new Facebook with pfp though.

lmao we got a winner for the dumbest GrAYcel in this year :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No you won’t.