Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis Legacy

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
★★★
These are 100% legit and not exageratted whatsoever

1. (3rd grade) I gave her a Gold Chain i got for 20p, she said thank you but nothing progressed

2. (6th grade) My friend told everyone my oneitis for a fucking snickers, She had to wear a hijab from that day on and avoided me (no joke)

3. (7th grade) She started to act crazy infront of me, very likely because she knew i had a crush and didn't want to reject me, I noticed this when my chad classmate started to talk to her and suddenly her tics were gone.

4. (10th grade) Never had the balls to ask her out and she got a boyfriend before i got to pull my pants up

5. (Highschool) Closest i got too, I became her only friend in school, I found out she got a boyfriend at the very same day i wanted to ask her out. I also wrote a thread about that Situation here before

6. (Highschool) Had a boyfriend

7. (Work) She was 5 years older than me and had a boyfriend

total oneitiscuck death

These are 100% legit and not exageratted whatsoever

1. (3rd grade) I gave her a Gold Chain i got for 20p, she said thank you but nothing progressed

2. (6th grade) My friend told everyone my oneitis for a fucking snickers, She had to wear a hijab from that day on and avoided me (no joke)

3. (7th grade) She started to act crazy infront of me, very likely because she knew i had a crush and didn't want to reject me, I noticed this when my chad classmate started to talk to her and suddenly her tics were gone.

4. (10th grade) Never had the balls to ask her out and she got a boyfriend before i got to pull my pants up

5. (Highschool) Closest i got too, I became her only friend in school, I found out she got a boyfriend at the very same day i wanted to ask her out. I also wrote a thread about that Situation here before

6. (Highschool) Had a boyfriend

7. (Work) She was 5 years older than me and had a boyfriend
brutal childhood friend oneitispill

Well you had to learn it the hard way

Looks get you the girl to like you,being a good man and having all the other positive personality stats and money get her to tolerate and use you.(Aka friendzone)