Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis just posted an ig story of her and her chang bf on a bed, shirtless

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Society wants to make me accept this…fate…

If I live in the 80s I would have killed them and gotten away with it

post pic or it didn't happen

And that's why you (if you use any social media for some reason) should never follow your oneitises. It's so obvious that she will eventually start dating some Chad at some point in her life. She is not an incel like you.

And that's why you (if you use any social media for some reason) should never follow your oneitises. It's so obvious that she will eventually start dating some Chad at some point in her life. She is not an incel like you.
I asked her once last month if she has bf, she told me no

> My oneities:soy:

Get over yourself. She doesn’t remember that you exist and evidently, is getting railed by Chang.

following oneitis on Instagram is pure suifuel

I asked her once last month if she has bf, she told me no
Oh, so you were actively interacting with her? I thought you were just following like most do.
I suppose that was unavoidable then. :feelsbadman:

>When youre in love with an oneitis and cant stop thinking about her.

>Says shes single.

>Brain chemicals released, hoping to mate.

>Checks her social media. Seriously fk life, I am 34 and I still have PSD knowing I could have gotten my oneitises by just being a chad. F off with human nature.

View: https://youtu.be/hSChw8Lg0lo?si=nq-PD8GZjJnNNy0t

Last edited:

Lol what race is your Oneitis ?

Anyway AWALT it's ovER buddy boyo ... :(

You still can,stop coping

How do I even get away with such crimes
It is certainly harder than it used to be due to increased technology but still doable, if you watch a documentary about some killer or whatever they usually do something kind of retarded that gets them caught.

You want to buy clothes, if at night time black clothes that you have never worn before than dispose of them once your done doing whatever.
Your phone tracks everything so you can power it off dont bring it with you or have your phone on but in a far away location or something, just Know that your phone is a tracking device and needs to be dealth with accordingly.
You need to assume there are cameras everywhere and plan according to this too either preemptively or on the fly, people have phones, cars have dashcams, and there can be security cameras in alot of places.
A bike is a good form of transport to and from your desired location
And if for whatever reason you have to go to a police station or whatever you just say literally nothing other than absolutely needed

It's once again over for oneitiscels

Stop having oneitises

This is why Oneitis-having "Incels" are so obnoxiously annoying, by the way.

Because you pathetic fags can't get through your fucking skull that "your Oneitis" doesn't give a single fuck about you, and is just living her fucking life.

She's not yours, and will never be.

You have no value or autonomy of your own.
You are a worthless human being.

Social media is poison for the soul. Stop absorbing it.

You like what you like fair enough but don't lose sleep over shit like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back