Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My oneitis is dating another dude at my job

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
It's fucking over bro holy fuck.

Today as I clocked out of work with my oneitis, we would usually talk and walk out the building together but lately I noticed she has been trying to avoid me and I finally figured out why. As I clocked out today, I waited in my car to spy on what she was doing. And lo and behold she was saying goodbye and kissed this other guy that works on a different shift. He grabbed her ass and everything. I knew something was up because she switched up on me for the past two weeks. Honestly I'm not even mad, rather disappointed. At least I finally know why she wasn't fucking with me anymore at work. I can rest peacefully now that I know the truth.

It's fucking over bro holy fuck.

Today as I clocked out of work with my oneitis, we would usually talk and walk out the building together but lately I noticed she has been trying to avoid me and I finally figured out why. As I clocked out today, I waited in my car to spy on what she was doing.
:chad:

It never began man. It never began :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

you have to strike while the iron is hot mein negger

Having a oneitis is cucked tbh.

It’s fine in your school years when you’re young and naive but JFL if you're over 18 and have a oneitis.

:soy:: You waited too long to make your move bro!

He's already fucking her.

Foids shouldnt work with men.

ever make a move? honestly being able to talk to a oneitis that's single sounds like an insane privilege

ever make a move? honestly being able to talk to a oneitis that's single sounds like an insane privilege
I asked for her number like the second day she was here. She never texted me back. Granted her phone screen was fucked up but she would still text in the break room and I don't like talking on the phone in my parents house because they are nosey and will listen to everything I say. I never called her that's where I fucked up tbh.

you have two choices from here

both start with R and end with E

what's it gonna be?

I asked for her number like the second day she was here. She never texted me back. Granted her phone screen was fucked up but I don't like talking on the phone in my parents house because they are nosey and will listen to everything I say. I never called her that's where I fucked up tbh.
we can't afford to make any mistakes, when others have both luck and experience on their side

How would rate her and the guy that she's dating?

How would rate her and the guy that she's dating?
She's a solid 6-7. Light skin black girl with a fat ass and the guy is an ectomorph black guy who's balding but looks sort of thuggish. I really hate that I'm not a thug. I probably would have ascended by now if I was a thug but it has to come naturally. I was raised to be such a nice guy :feelsrope:

She's a solid 6-7. Light skin black girl with a fat ass and the guy is an ectomorph black guy who's balding but looks sort of thuggish. I really hate that I'm not a thug. I probably would have ascended by now if I was a thug but it has to come naturally. I was raised to be such a nice guy :feelsrope:
parents who raised their male offspring as nice guys post 1979 have effectively killed them

Do you believe that acting like a thug would help? If that's the case, why it can't be emulated? Unless it's something permanent(confirmed autism or any other mental illness) it should be able to be copy and applied.

If the thug theory is real, it's about personality, which it can be changed. Also:what's the difference between being a thug and acting assertive/manly?

Do you believe that acting like a thug would help? If that's the case, why it can't be emulated? Unless it's something permanent(confirmed autism or any other mental illness) it should be able to be copy and applied.

If the thug theory is real, it's about personality, which it can be changed. Also:what's the difference between being a thug and acting assertive/manly?
He looks like a "Street nigga" and black girls love those type of guys. I'm not a pushover but I'm certainly not a Street nigga. I can't emulate it either since I'm from the suburbs and being autistic is another issue.

EDIT: Appearance matters. I remember when we first started talking, she said that she thought I look like I like white girls. I'm not even an Oreo but I guess she perceived me to be a lame JFL

Last edited:
I hate men who have oneitis. Grow a pair, she isn’t special and is a worthless whore.

I hate men who have oneitis. Grow a pair, she isn’t special and is a worthless whore.

Most guys who have oneitis are also cucks and wouldn't mind become a slave for some foid and buying her underwear.

Most guys who have oneitis are also cucks and wouldn't mind become a slave for some foid and buying her underwear.
I love how they cope with things like if they shower her with gifts they magically think she will like them. That’s why being a beta bux is the biggest cope out. She doesn’t love you, it’s what you do is making her like you. Women are emotional creatures and if you make her “feel good” it’s all smooth sailing but once she doesn’t get them “feels” she’s gone

Having oneitis is cucked in first place,why you hurt yourself bro ?

Seen this happen too many times.

Jfl at having a oneitis if ur over 20

If you let yourself get attached to a foid it's your own fault because you should know they are deceptive and dangerous creatures who wish to destroy uglies.

I will say this again as I have done so in the past. If you are on this site, avoid having a oneitis at all costs. It will only ruin your self esteem and make you feel like shit.

I love how they cope with things like if they shower her with gifts they magically think she will like them. That’s why being a beta bux is the biggest cope out. She doesn’t love you, it’s what you do is making her like you. Women are emotional creatures and if you make her “feel good” it’s all smooth sailing but once she doesn’t get them “feels” she’s gone

tbh

This is harsh, of course, but seriously, OP. Do not have a oneitis. Don't. You are only setting yourself up for failure. Don't do this to yourself.

I'm sorry to hear. It's like if you have a oneitis, you're doomed to be crushed by her sooner or later. I guess that's why they also call it a crush. :feelsrope: